Calibre two cubed or Line 20?

Camcycle1974
Camcycle1974 Posts: 1,356
edited September 2019 in MTB buying advice
So, I think I have narrowed my choice down to two Calibre bikes as in the title above. 2cubed is £399 and the Line20 £549. Is the better kit on it worth the extra £150? Ie xc30 air fork rather than normal xc30, Deore kit vs Altus, M315 brakes vs lower tier Shimano brakes. I know it's a bit of a lame question but bear with me, I'm new here! There's no reviews of the Line 20 online that I can find as it's a new model I think.

Comments

• Both good bikes depending on your budget. How far can it stretch the new line 29 is out if you want a 29er and looks mint. But if the budget is important than the line 20 looks decent for that little bit more.

The two cubed has or is being replaced now by the two 3 again looks a great budget bike. The frames are pretty much the same and they a good apparently, the extra money goes on the specs.
  • RagnarL wrote:
    Both good bikes depending on your budget. How far can it stretch the new line 29 is out if you want a 29er and looks mint. But if the budget is important than the line 20 looks decent for that little bit more.

The two cubed has or is being replaced now by the two 3 again looks a great budget bike. The frames are pretty much the same and they a good apparently, the extra money goes on the specs.

Cheers. I went with the budget option in the end as I haven't got the ability to make the most of a better bike. Got a further 10% off so happy days. Looking forward to getting out with my boys now at the weekend. In due course I can upgrade the two cubed if I think it needs it.