• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Pinno wrote:
    Urgh sabotage.

then you need some of this my friend.

viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=13104226&p=20565211#p20565211

#propermusic

Tache's and Aviators...

its a good look. i intend to do it today.

#rockin'that'tash
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232
    Ryanair and easyjet are tossers.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Step83 wrote:
    HaydenM wrote:
    Step83 wrote:
    HaydenM wrote:
    Step83 wrote:
    Currently En route to Harrogate to hold up FedEx vans for large bike boxes, then scurry back down to southern land so I don't get nose bleeds from the altitude change.

Already out for delivery from Gretna unfortunately, you might be able to hold the van up along the M74 around the Lockerbie area if you're quick

Effort, I've got to be in Woburn Sands for 11 anyway got an appointment to test ride a bike

Anything exciting?

Triumph Bobber, should be amusing last rode properly a few years back when I borrowed a friends R6 for a week. Suitably attired today boots, kevlar jeans and a leather jacket. Borrowing a lid from them, guy I know from theres coming out with me on a Scrambler so should prove amusing, been debating a bike for a while so just trying a few different styles. Apparently the tanks tiny though.

sounds cool - quick enought to be a laugh without losing your licence, shiiyt enough handling so you can have a laugh at low speed, decent brakes.

what you really want is a CR500 with supermoto wheels. now thats proper.

#proper

Pfft no, back from test ride, quite liked it, but a single two pot front disc is a bit rubbish, upgrade kits are about so may be needed. Definitely a comfy cruiser once I got the seat where I needed it.

CR500 is a bit yobbish for me, I've had speedy(ish) bikes an nearly deaded myself so something a bit more sedate. Plus its bloody cool. They had a mock up of the new Rocket 3 in there, basically a bigger version of what I rode with a 2.5L 3 cylinder lump, looks daft!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,603
    TLW1 wrote:
    Long walk with hound now off to sunny Birmingham. Later is Kilimanjaro meet where I get car envy again
    Go on - what sort of car envy?

Afternoon, busy day dealing with sales idiots who can't take no for an answer so have set the heavy mob on them. The pedal home might be quite theraputic.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Fedex delivered the goods. Hayden is a very happy boy. Have some Instagram-tastic photos:

69282783_10157294179830659_2647399149556727808_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQnX4vjawJy0shnI9b0gX0d7MEu5RhTWGbDzM_M45eweokRXArlhobLRKVE1x8swl0E&_nc_ht=scontent.fltn2-1.fna&oh=036fe3c9904a1ba67db3c2fc24aea77e&oe=5DD4371E

70258218_10157294180000659_417479097573179392_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQli5PJz5qxrnRBOPOimQXt9R0EkQ6rEd3UFQAE64W01Q7ymjFyDHEQ0SJHb0sD1GjU&_nc_ht=scontent.fltn2-1.fna&oh=25b03467f6da7ccab0f9a5365cea7668&oe=5E05FE11
  • Matthewfalle
    edited August 2019
    pwwwwooooaar! thats mega. how did you get the logs to balance like that?

the bike is mo'foing sweeeeeet as well. big phat het in da trees.

#sweetaslush,see

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    as an aside, Whitesnake playing and potential gravel bike is lying on the driveway ready for tinkering. May touch it in a month.

#urrrgh.itsalldirty

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    edited August 2019
    just out of interest, what cazy gearing does the sweet ride have? that cassette looks massive.

#biggerthanafatman'shead

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • haydenm

#sweetaslush,see

Spent a weekend with the chainsaw getting it like that, the neighbour took half as we shared the cost of the FC scavenger license. Need to do some more really...

The bike is excellent so far, all I've done is set up the rear sag and ridden it up the forest road and back though. Might head over to Ae in a minute, I'll brave the storm for this!
  • Matthewfalle
    HaydenM wrote:

#sweetaslush,see

Spent a weekend with the chainsaw getting it like that, the neighbour took half as we shared the cost of the FC scavenger license. Need to do some more really...

The bike is excellent so far, all I've done is set up the rear sag and ridden it up the forest road and back though. Might head over to Ae in a minute, I'll brave the storm for this!

do it and take some cool pictures for us

#doit.doit.doit.doit.doitnow.doit

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • haydenm
    just out of interest, wrazy gearing does the sweet ride have? that cassette looks massive.

#biggerthanafatman'shead

It's the 'new' Sram 12 speed 10-50, great if you're weak like me and want to conserve energy on the climbs between stages!

I say 'new', it was released in 2016 but it's the most up to date bike I've ever had
  • Matthewfalle
    HaydenM wrote:
    just out of interest, wrazy gearing does the sweet ride have? that cassette looks massive.

#biggerthanafatman'shead

It's the 'new' Sram 12 speed 10-50, great if you're weak like me and want to conserve energy on the climbs between stages!

I say 'new', it was released in 2016 but it's the most up to date bike I've ever had

50? isn't that what Pinno uses on his commute?

whats the front?

#bigastwofatmans'heads

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,659
    HaydenM wrote:

#biggerthanafatman'shead

Cranks look pretty well used already?
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • haydenm
    32t on the front, might have to get this on my road bikes too :lol:
    HaydenM wrote:

#biggerthanafatman'shead

It's ex-demo. The OH would have left me if I'd spent £6500 on a properly new one. Seems in remarkable condition
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Pinno wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Long walk with hound now off to sunny Birmingham. Later is Kilimanjaro meet where I get car envy again

Who's wheels, what wheels?
    Camper van
    AC
    275 GTS
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,659
    HaydenM wrote:
    32t on the front, might have to get this on my road bikes too :lol:
    HaydenM wrote:

#biggerthanafatman'shead

It's ex-demo. The OH would have left me if I'd spent £6500 on a properly new one. Seems in remarkable condition
    Pffft, ex-demo still 5k+? What's to quibble about!?!?
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Matthewfalle
    TLW1 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:

Camper van
    AC
    275 GTS
    MFs MIGHTY Honda Accord estate

ftfy - hope you don't

#radio4asyougo

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    TLW1 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:

Camper van
    AC
    275 GTS

Oh those wheels.
    I remember now.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    50? isn't that what Pinno uses on his commute?

Yeah.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Pinno wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:

Jesucristo it's dull. Very grey. Very biblical rain expected. Seems to be just holding back before the deluge.

Sticks, Bistro, coffee etc, despite the above. No where near the M74 unfortunately. Never held up a Fedex van before, could have been fun whilst inexplicable to the driver.

Laters.

I don't know about car envy but I envy the customers at this garage.

17878342-7411473-image-m-2_1567176298517.jpg
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,603
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:

Jesucristo it's dull. Very grey. Very biblical rain expected. Seems to be just holding back before the deluge.

Sticks, Bistro, coffee etc, despite the above. No where near the M74 unfortunately. Never held up a Fedex van before, could have been fun whilst inexplicable to the driver.

Laters.

I don't know about car envy but I envy the customers at this garage.

17878342-7411473-image-m-2_1567176298517.jpg
    That might depend on who is dishing them out :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]