My crank keeps falling off!

2»

Comments

• larkim
    larkim Posts: 2,474
    My bet is within 50 miles it'll fall off again...
    2015 Canyon Nerve AL 6.0 (son #1's)
    2011 Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc (son #4s)
    2013 Decathlon Triban 3 (red) (mine)
    2019 Hoy Bonaly 26" Disc (son #2s)
    2018 Voodoo Bizango (mine)
    2018 Voodoo Maji (wife's)
  • cycleclinic
    cycleclinic Posts: 6,865
    Man some people here have an attitude problem. The response to me are not cool.

I like to know too if the OP issue is resolved long term.
    http://www.thecycleclinic.co.uk -wheel building and other stuff.
  • Man some people here have an attitude problem. The response to me are not cool.

Totally agree, the attitude spreads across various threads.
  • Alejandrosdog
    Alejandrosdog Posts: 1,975
    Man some people here have an attitude problem. The response to me are not cool.

Totally agree, the attitude spreads across various threads.
    Look at the time he posts his increasingly illiterate responses.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    What was illiterate? Was anything actually incorrect? While the self promoting 'cycle clinic' was clearly well out of the shallow end.

And you know what time zone I was in how?
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • The Rookie wrote:
    What was illiterate? Was anything actually incorrect? While the self promoting 'cycle clinic' was clearly well out of the shallow end.

And you know what time zone I was in how?

My comment was aimed at cycleclinic not you. Your comments were spot on.

And you're right, cycleclinic is frequently out of the shallow end, claiming expertise where there is non and then claiming to be victimised if anyone questions him.

My comment was an observation that his grasp of the facts and ability to write English seem to fall away in posts made after closing time.
  • Im not allowed to be dyslexic now it seems. Yes I have trouble with spelling and grammer. yes I have trouble with reading and picking up everything thats threre. Hense the responce has more in it than the thread needs. However because some here are so ready to make assumptions they fail to consider other possiblities. I am really fed up with the trolling that going on within this forum. Disagreeing with a post should not involve nastiness. I have not posted anything techincally inaccurate here so this needs to stop.
    http://www.thecycleclinic.co.uk -wheel building and other stuff.
  • Im not allowed to be dyslexic now it seems. Yes I have trouble with spelling and grammer. yes I have trouble with reading and picking up everything thats threre. Hense the responce has more in it than the thread needs. However because some here are so ready to make assumptions they fail to consider other possiblities. I am really fed up with the trolling that going on within this forum. Disagreeing with a post should not involve nastiness. I have not posted anything techincally inaccurate here so this needs to stop.
    A very good post and almost to prove the point, its early in the evening and your spelling and grammar are fine.