My New Bike!!

2»

Comments

• ok - I'll give it one more shot then I'll leave it
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • cowboyjon - you're wasting your time mate. There's a couple of trolls on here who will swear black is white regardless of anything you say just to be awkward and try and get a rise out of you.

Cheers. That's pretty much what is happening here and exactly what happened in my other thread about being a clipless noob.

Sad little people.
  • Imposter wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: I refer the dishonourable "gentleman" to my previous answers.

You haven't given any previous answers, 'surf dude'...

Is this like the other thread when you called me "cowboy"?

Your game is old and stale pal
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    cowboyjon wrote:
    cowboyjon - you're wasting your time mate. There's a couple of trolls on here who will swear black is white regardless of anything you say just to be awkward and try and get a rise out of you.

Cheers. That's pretty much what is happening here and exactly what happened in my other thread about being a clipless noob.

Sad little people.

Says the guy who started behaving like a 5yo when told to go and investigate pedalling dynamics..
  • imposter2.0
    cowboyjon wrote:
    Imposter wrote:

Your username is 'cowboyjon' - is shortening it to 'cowboy' not acceptable to you..?? I don't feel I know you well enough to call you 'jon'..
  • Imposter wrote:
    cowboyjon wrote:
    Imposter wrote:

Your username is 'cowboyjon' - is shortening it to 'cowboy' not acceptable to you..?? I don't feel I know you well enough to call you 'jon'..

That's a stretch.

You're quite clearly trying to slag us off for our usernames on a public forum.

Get a life.
  • shortfall
    shortfall Posts: 3,288
    I think the most important thing here is who gets the last word.
  • fenix
    fenix Posts: 5,437
    But - that's your name cowboy ? You chose it ?
  • imposter2.0
    cowboyjon wrote:
    Imposter wrote:
    cowboyjon wrote:
    Imposter wrote:

That's a stretch.

You're quite clearly trying to slag us off for our usernames on a public forum.

Get a life.

Got one mate. If you don't like other people referring to you by your username - or a contraction of it - you can always change it?
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Shortfall wrote:
    I think the most important thing here is who gets the last word.

naturallement.

#latelevisionFrancais
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • craigus89
    craigus89 Posts: 887
    Without wanting to get dragged into the argument going on here, telling new cyclists that a better bike will make them faster is not helpful advice.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Craigus89 wrote:
    Without wanting to get dragged into the argument going on here, telling new cyclists that a better bike will make them faster is not helpful advice.
    Fair point, but in this case the OP is not a new cyclist and wants a faster bike for evening and weekend rides, maybe with the odd time trial. So a faster bike would be helpful, unfortunately I think that point was lost some time ago. Should I just resort to abusing you for your user name then? :wink:
    Some bikes are faster than others, I'm not getting into that argument either. The law of diminishing returns applies and the further down that road you go the smaller the gains would be. Planet X is a reasonable suggestion for a bike within a budget. Pointing out that to go faster you need to get fitter is pretty obvious and really not helping anyone.
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    Have you lot noticed that the OP hasn't been back since posting? :roll:
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,522
    keef66 wrote:
    Have you lot noticed that the OP hasn't been back since posting? :roll:
    given the op's reference to "replies", when it was their first post, and the claims made in the remainder of their post, this was always one to avoid
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny