monday never to forgive, never to forget

2»

Comments

• celebratory vino rosso in 2hrs 45.....

CRASH
    WALLOP
    POW

#englandreallyaren'tactuallythatgood

So you are going to celebrate an England loss? Isn't that a teeny bit sad? Here's a thought, if you dislike this country so much you can always leave. Plenty room in rest of world.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    BOOM
    CRASH
    WALLOP
    CRUMBLE went England
    TO VICTORY went Australia
    Ahh, next time we'll break a sweat said Australia
    But but but but but went England

#temporaryinsanityofjoybeforedefeat
    #fairdinkum
    #trueblue
    #shrimponthebarbie
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • So you are Australian then? You know, celebrating their win and Englands loss.
  • So, as expected It won't admit the reason for celebrating Aussie win. Typical cowardly wop.
  • Racial slur? You are obviously even more stupid than you appear. WOP historical meaning is With Out Papers or With Out Passport which relates to Italians going to America without said papers but also in the wider sense anyone who shows an allegiance to another country without significant reason.

Report away dummy.
  • oxoman wrote:
    Ladies, Ladies. Please no handbags at dawn. It's just a game and someone's got to lose, just happens it's us. It would be boring if we won all the time.

Indeed, as I said, I applaud Aussie win. They deserved it. Just rather sad when some numbty gloats about Eng loss.
  • Great news, Team DHL thrashed johnny foreigner on the fire truck pharaoh challenge, winning a trophy and celebrating with gusto at legoland Deutschland. That'll learn 'em.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    oxoman wrote:
    Ladies, Ladies. Please no handbags at dawn. It's just a game and someone's got to lose, just happens it's us. It would be boring if we won all the time.

Indeed, as I said, I applaud Aussie win. They deserved it. Just rather sad when some numbty gloats about Eng loss.

Why is that in any way sad?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,662
    Great news, Team DHL thrashed johnny foreigner on the fire truck pharaoh challenge, winning a trophy and celebrating with gusto at legoland Deutschland. That'll learn 'em.
    I hope you sang '2 World Wars and 1 World Cup. Doo darr do darr' etc.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    hopkinb wrote:
    oxoman wrote:

bizarrely as well whensomeone is not english, doesn't live in england, has no english family but has lived in Oz for donkeys, half his family are Australian and Australia battered England out of "the fortress".

#thrashed
    #victory
    #who'dathunkit?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    hopkinb wrote:
    oxoman wrote:

bizarrely as well whensomeone is not english, doesn't live in england, has no english family but has lived in Oz for donkeys, half his family are Australian and Australia battered England out of "the fortress".

#thrashed
    #victory
    #who'dathunkit?

Surfercyclist seems to be an easily-triggered type. Some kind of red-faced nationalist snowflake, leaping to take offence at a bit of harmless gloating. Bless him, don't hurt his feelings.
  • More a golden suntanned brown face.
  • Matthewfalle
    hopkinb wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    oxoman wrote:

#thrashed
    #victory
    #who'dathunkit?

Surfercyclist seems to be an easily-triggered type. Some kind of red-faced nationalist snowflake, leaping to take offence at a bit of harmless gloating. Bless him, don't hurt his feelings.

exactly. how could anyone not support england? its england after all. EEENNNGGEEERRRRLLLAAAND! Even people with no affiliation to EEEENNGGGEEERRRRLLLAAANNNND have to support england.

#exactlywhatH3said

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    bizarrely enough as well, same said aforementioned has probably done more for ENGERRRRRRRLLLLAND than that other bloke has ever had the cojones to do....

just sayin' for a mate.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.