Cannondale caad 10 value

arbos88
arbos88 Posts: 3
edited July 2019 in Road buying advice
Hello everyone, There are too many 700€ for this caad 10 2015, Shimano 105 11 speed, wheels Shimano rs11 .

Comments

• gary_sparrow
    gary_sparrow Posts: 181
    What’s that in English !
  • singleton
    singleton Posts: 2,499
    After thinking I'd never sell my own CAAD10, I will probably now need to do so - so imagine my interest in this thread.

But - not sure what on earth is going on here?
  • joey54321
    joey54321 Posts: 1,297
    I think they are asking if 700 euros is too much to pay for a 105 equipment caad 10 with shimano wheels
  • singleton
    singleton Posts: 2,499
    Sounds like a bargain to me - let me just go and give mine it's regular weekly polish :D
  • gary_sparrow
    It’s not cheap at all . I reckon 600 is more realistic if it’s mint
  • jgsi
    jgsi Posts: 5,062
    People want to pay peanuts for older bikes.
    My 2013 Caad has full 7900 durace with a 4iiii pm and FFWWD wheels and is mint . and you'll still get muppets just thinking they can have it for £200.
    I'd rather give it away to a youngster who wants to get into crits.
  • poptart242
    poptart242 Posts: 531
    I reckon the 10s and 12s will retain a heck of a lot of value now with the dropped-seatstay redesign. More reason to keep mines!
  • arbos88
    arbos88 Posts: 3
    joey54321 wrote:
    I think they are asking if 700 euros is too much to pay for a 105 equipment caad 10 with shimano wheels
    Exactly

Sorry for my English
  • gary_sparrow
    Actually a lad I know has a Caad 10 and sold his 12 ,
    Internal cable rattle and too long seat tube in comparison with his 10 .
    Haven’t seen a caad13 yet in the flesh but would be tempted to buy one
  • Phattlad
    Phattlad Posts: 11
    if it helps with your pricing,I've just bought a brand new Caad 12,with Tiagra for £850 in a sale
  • Alejandrosdog
    Alejandrosdog Posts: 1,975
    I’d say it’s worth £300
  • poptart242
    poptart242 Posts: 531
    I’d say it’s worth £300

Point me to the ad, at that price it's a steal
  • stevenb
    stevenb Posts: 717
    Actually a lad I know has a Caad 10 and sold his 12 ,
    Internal cable rattle and too long seat tube in comparison with his 10 .
    Haven’t seen a caad13 yet in the flesh but would be tempted to buy one

I had a not too dissimilar story when I sold my 2016 Supersix Evo HM which I rebuilt with my own spec.
    1 reason to strip and sell it was because, although it was fast and pretty comfy, the badly rutted roads were being better soaked up on my 2016 Felt F75 alloy framed bike.
    The other part for the strip and sell was to help fund some new motorbike gadgets for my new bike.

I completely rebuilt my Felt using an upgraded full carbon fork and SRAM Force. I kept my aero carbon wheels and it is probably the fastest bike I have ever owned despite the weight sacrifice.
    It rekindled my love for alloy framed bikes again and so I just placed my order for a CAAD13 105 which will be rebuilt with either my existing SRAM Force or Red etap.
    ps. The CAAD13 105 rim brake model is very light.
    I was amazed. I already know that fitting SRAM Force and my aero wheels and components will chop of another 900g in weight.
    The direct mount brakes are an excellent addition too, as is the seat post clamp bolt, bottle bosses and mudguards mounts. It's very well thought out. If I had a CAAD12 already I'd probably stick with that but I haven't so I'm buying it. :)

I think the CAAD10 onwards are great bikes. I have seen a CAAD10 on ebay for £1k albeit with decent parts but that is still serious money.