Help- did I buy a good bike?

Salembrian
Salembrian Posts: 2
edited July 2019 in Road buying advice
Hi Folks.......I am just getting into biking and was looking to purchase a solid bike to upgrade from my beginner model. After going To several bike shops, It just so happened that I found one at a yard sale. I spent a lot ($330) and am now a little nervous, but figured I would rather buy a really good bike than buy a moderate bike and have to upgrade, eventually. Any thoughts/knowledge would be much appreciated!!

Bianchi Eros. It’s red and also has red and black tires. Shimano105 brakes. Bianchi bodyfit seat, ITM Europa handle bars, and it has an Ibera bag on back.

Everything I look up online is encouraging but figured I would ask you all. I don’t see the ITM Europa on any Bianchi’s, think this bike is customized? Thank you all!

Brian

Comments

• meursault
    meursault Posts: 1,433
    I appreciate value is relative, but that's not very much money for a 'good' bike. But it could be perfectly useable for your needs, especially if you want to see whether you get into road cycling or not. You can alway upgrade again. Ride it for a least 200km's to see how you get on.
    Superstition sets the whole world in flames; philosophy quenches them.

Voltaire