Pinarello K10s at a super nice price, should i...

ridgeway_swiss
ridgeway_swiss Posts: 146
edited July 2019 in Road buying advice
Promised myself Di one day, oh and a more sporty frame set vs my relaxed Cervélo C3, one day.....

Well you know how it goes :wink: Got talking to a friend about cycling (he's an down hill mountain biker) and before you know it he has introduced me to his old school friend who happens to be a Pinarello dealer :shock: took a wonder up to his place which is a super nice shop and after a while he offered me a 2018 Pinarello K10s that he seems to really want to get rid of. No worries about this being a copy, this is a genuine Pina dealer with about 10 other Pina in his shop which is the largest Pina dealer i can find here, a few F12's and several F10's etc etc all above board.

I like my Cervélo C3 and have had a pleasant 5k km on it in the last 12 months but the urge for something more sporty/up market is there...

The deal is what shocked me as i had always thought of Pina's as being way out of my budget, but at €4,250 for a Dura Ace, Di2, disk spec it really got me thinking :o

I suppose the fancy brand name is some how appealing to my ego and small manhood :lol:

Is it too good an opportunity to pass up on or i am just playing to my vanity and will be just another "all the gear & no idea" muppet :(

Comments

• keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    If you want it and can afford it, why not?? You're a long time dead.
  • keef66 wrote:
    If you want it and can afford it, why not?? You're a long time dead.

Very true, the death part may come more quickly if my wife reads the price though :lol: