Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, suns out , club ride, tdf
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Morning from sunny Cyprus

Today will involve beer
  • Morning from sunny Kefalonia, today will involve a flight back home after weeks sailing. Boo!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    [Postcard from Insh]

To: Various

Dear All

It is with deep regret that I did not source some chemical or herbal intervention for this sojourn.
    The weather is here. There is weather. It is of that very British variety. Whilst the Inuit posses over 50 different words to describe snow, I find it extremely surprising that we lack such variety when describing precipitation.
    On the more positive side, there's red Squirrel's going about their business, the girls are reasonably settled (gave them the what for first thing, that helped), the view is stunning and i've still got most of my coffee left.

Later: The bad weather substitute, the dreaded soft play area. I might survive.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,149
    Morning from a dry top secret location. Off for a short but hilly bike ride shortly.

24hr TT was more entertaining than expected last night, wasn't expecting so many other people to be out watching tbh. Might pop down to the finish later on.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Morning from sunny Bromley. Have I missed the memo about it being compulsory to be on holiday this week?

Tired, missed lie in due to hounds waking early. They are now scrapping over a hollow rubber ball in the garden.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,551
    Pinno wrote:
    [Postcard from Insh]
    are you in in insh or out in insh?

bit nippy to begin here, then ok, hazy sun, getting cloudier
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Give 'em an Insh...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    sungod wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    [Postcard from Insh]
    are you in in insh or out in insh?

Well, that is the big question. I mean never mind where we came from and how the universe started - that's a load of bollox.
    All I know is that I have the great satisfaction of ordering lots of m8 stainless steel bolts, nuts, form A washers and a Blue Point torx set from the comfort of the couch.
    Something to look forward to upon my return.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,689
    Gordon Brown, ex PM of repute, 's father was a church of Scotland minister in Insch.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Morning.
    Sunny start in Florida. 3 hour+ drive to Orlando later.
  • Stevo_666
    orraloon wrote:
    Gordon Brown, ex PM of repute, 's father was a church of Scotland minister in Insch.
    Sounds like Pinno is going to have a wild time :)
  • pinno
    orraloon wrote:

He must have had a congregation of at least 7.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,689
    Aye but, Insch is a village in Aberdeenshire. Doubt I'd go there for a fun packed holibags. Insch. Insh. Who can tell?
  • pinno
    orraloon wrote:
    Aye but, Insch is a village in Aberdeenshire. Doubt I'd go there for a fun packed holibags. Insch. Insh. Who can tell?

There's very little between them.

I'll get my coat.