sungod Posts: 17,128
edited July 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

long ride, long coffee, long brekkie, watch tdf
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, the heavens have opened up, raining very heavily at the moment, so that’s b*ggered an early ride up.
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Car collection via run or ride needed, loads of other jobs needed before the cricket word cup and beers
  • sungod
    was going to head off about 630 then noticed forecast, looked at rain radar, sogginess arrived at 7, grrrr

looks like laps later instead
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    'Ning
    Dry here at the moment but not slept well so getting a lift home instead of riding back.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Morning folks, slow start is being enjoyed. Need to get into the loft and get stuff down for holiday as we leave Friday morning. Visiting the old dear later. Rather wet here as well.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,659
    Another cold wet windy day. Humph. Had a bloke turn up to pick up a frame and fork he’d bought. Fiddled about in shed for 20 minutes but major attack of CBA hit.

Bacon and egg roll for lunch with coffee.

Now having a pre-dinner Talisker by the fire.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,196
    Crackered after yesterday's exertions. Today will be a potter about, harvest and sample the delights of the homegrown garden produce, bit of live TdF. Xxxx me, i'm getting old. Daytime telly!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    TdF/live sport doesn't count as day time TV.

Me did the strimming half of the grass cutting as there was a very heavy dew on the grass me, so will have out wait till it dries out (if the rain doesn't move in :roll: ).

Toots and Mum are occupied tomorrow, so big pedal planned.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • sungod
    new rear tub survived wet road, though i found a bit of glass in the front one, hope/think it was too small to reach the carcass

many temporary traffic lights have erupted overnight, and it's full-on withnail, they're throwing themselves in the road

tdf time
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,603
    Good walk through the woods with the hounds. Then some car cleaning and refuelling followed by a visit to the pop up food stalls in the park as we CBA to cook lunch. Now watching a spot of Wombledon.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]