'ning

long ride, pineapple

may watch some tdf, but it's tt, meh

looking cloudy
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, fine start blue skies, bike ready I will be soon, I’m under strict orders to be home for11 o’clock, we are out for lunch again so no ttt tdf for me
    Have a good day
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,515
    soggy out, not riding brand new tub as it'll get cut in the wet, not in mood to swap wheels and pads, eating lots instead

may go later if it dries out
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Greetings from Ward 8 of MK general :roll:

Turns out captain stupid here gave myself a concussion an a dink on the head so waiting to be discharged later.
    Tripped over an errant toddler of all things that scurried out in front of me while carries a tray of drinks. They should really keep these things locked up until their fully trained.

No riding to catch up on tdf and, well not sure what else
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,858
    Step - hope you are ok, but :)

Weathers nice, should really go out on the bike but family stuff

Later is a party at friends
  • step83
    oxoman wrote:
    Step, hope you recover quickly and I trust the drinks survived.

Drinks would have gone flying, all a bit hazy. Kids parents tried to blame me apparently, I have no recollection of it myself.

Can you drink this soon after concussion, I never got to have any yesterday,i feel left out.
  • Morning. Lovely day here again, I could get used to this. Boat ready for trip, bit of wakeboarding, donuting, fishing and a spot of lunch on the oggin is in order.
  • sungod
    Step83 wrote:
    Drinks would have gone flying, all a bit hazy. Kids parents tried to blame me apparently, I have no recollection of it myself.

Can you drink this soon after concussion, I never got to have any yesterday,i feel left out.
    no, don't take alcohol

though second impact syndrome is controversial, seems wise to try to reduce risk of hitting your head again in the near future, or indeed ever

you're going to end up in the papers, i can see the headlines
    cyclist kicks innocent toddler

even on foot the lycra lout lashed out at our little lovely sobbed buxom bethany (pic inside)

he was walking without brakes, parents to sue

ban these killers in our midst
    etc.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    Step83 wrote:
    Greetings from Ward 8 of MK general :roll:

Turns out captain stupid here gave myself a concussion an a dink on the head so waiting to be discharged later.
    Tripped over an errant toddler of all things that scurried out in front of me while carries a tray of drinks. They should really keep these things locked up until their fully trained.

No riding to catch up on tdf and, well not sure what else
    You could always claim said toddler was looking at their smart phone and not looking where they were going.

Talking of toddlers, I have two of the 4 legged variety who have just finished play fighting and stealing each others toys so peace reigns for a while anyway. Later will be more jobs no doubt.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • step83
    sungod wrote:
    Step83 wrote:

no, don't take alcohol

though second impact syndrome is controversial, seems wise to try to reduce risk of hitting your head again in the near future, or indeed ever

you're going to end up in the papers, i can see the headlines
    cyclist kicks innocent toddler

even on foot the lycra lout lashed out at our little lovely sobbed buxom bethany (pic inside)

he was walking without brakes, parents to sue

ban these killers in our midst
    etc.

Well, cake it is then! I shall wear my full face an leatt device in the pub next time, they have straws!!

Did some reading, your right it's not advisable. Increases the risk of depression to. I'm already bipolar so that would be terrible :lol:

An yes angry parents, I'm expecting they will whinge at me when I see them next, that'll be fun!

Stevo, probably had an ipad knowing the family
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,559
    Rubbish sleep made for a lousy start to Sunday.

Mowed a bit of paddock this afternoon.

The End.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Stevo_666
    oxoman wrote:
    Step tell them to stfu as they should be in control of said brat. Suggest a leash and that they should have been watching said brat instead of being head down getting drunk and posting drivel on some stupid facebunt thing. You could also say your reporting them to child protection services for failing to look after said brat properly. Then sue the ariss off them for injuries sustained.
    FFS Oxo, stop sitting on the fence :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    oxoman wrote:
    Step tell them to stfu as they should be in control of said brat. Suggest a leash and that they should have been watching said brat instead of being head down getting drunk and posting drivel on some stupid facebunt thing. You could also say your reporting them to child protection services for failing to look after said brat properly. Then sue the ariss off them for injuries sustained.
    FFS Oxo, stop sitting on the fence :D
    He’s upset because step dropped his pint
  • sungod
    decided it was dry so headed up to regent's park for few laps

but it's like withnail out there, throwing themselves in the road, probably related to the idiots who spawned step's attacker, we need to cull them

mrs s quiet, i shall now construct a poilâne et jambon based lunch and settle down to tdf
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,667
    Step83 wrote:
    ...Tripped over an errant toddler...that scurried out in front of me while carries a tray of drinks.
    'swat 'appens when pubs use forced child labour. Saves on minimum wage dunnit.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,311
    Have you got a decent sized bruise/gash we can have a look at Step? It's all quite dull without pictures/diagrams.

Sunny here. Sister took Shorty away for long walk.
    According to her, i'm having a mid life crisis. Perhaps, it's because she's a miserable cow.
    I said to Mrs P that sister thinks i'm having a mid life crisis. Mrs P said 'which one?!'

Been mowstly tinkering with Merc throttle linkage and kick down facility.
    Now that's done, I need to find an annoying rattle.

Laters

PS Chin up WS, it gets easier and she had you for a brother. You can have my sister :D
    soz mate, couldn't resist
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Afternoon folks,
    Not as warm and very humid here today, not very pleasant. Think it rained all night.
    Good day yesterday, Southampton uni is now second on the list so it was worth going. As soon as we got back from there the female child and I were straight up to Wembley to see the Who, thankfully we were given some comp’s. No idea what they would have cost otherwise but I’m sure it wasn’t worth it. Glad we went and it was good fun all the same. Daughter enjoyed it so that’s good.
    Sorry to hear that Step, that’s awful. Shame about the head as well. Whilst it’s impossible to watch a toddler all the time, a lot of parents don’t even try and that’s unforgivable. Unfortunately I think SG is right and best stay off the booze for today at least, no idea for how long though. I’ll have one for you.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Have you got a decent sized gash we can have a look at Step? It's all quite dull without pictures/diagrams.
    Fnarr fnarr.
  • sungod
    edited July 2019
    good to see [redacted] nail it, first time i've found a tt entertaining for ages
  • Thanks for the spoiler, won't need to watch it now.
  • sungod
    Thanks for the spoiler, won't need to watch it now.
    oops
  • step83
    No gash just a lovely lump on the left side of my noggin. home now thank god, food horrible as are the beds
  • Step83 wrote:
    No gash just a lovely lump on the left side of my noggin. home now thank god, food horrible as are the beds

In that case I'd have a word with the wife if I was you....
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,141
    'Ning
    Had a lovely day out in Liverpool and the bikes came back with no wheels nicked :D
    The tunnel ride was a good laugh (I thought so, gf not so much). £5 well spent IMO, even got a free t shirt and cake included.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    sungod wrote:
    oops
    Gosh, I managed to remember I might see a spoiler for a bike race on a bike related website, and therefore enjoyed the highlights package :roll:
  • hopkinb wrote:
    sungod wrote:
    oops
    Gosh, I managed to remember I might see a spoiler for a bike race on a bike related website, and therefore enjoyed the highlights package :roll:

So would I if it was in a TDF thread, don't really expect it in an off topic section but hey ho.
  • tlw1
    hopkinb wrote:
    sungod wrote:
    oops

So would I if it was in a TDF thread, don't really expect it in an off topic section but hey ho.
    I don’t expect to see it in here too - I don’t expect to see anything real in here