CUBE two15 HPA SL 2013 26" Frame Bearings

blckwtr
blckwtr Posts: 8
edited June 2019 in MTB workshop & tech
I have tried to search for replacement bearings for this bike, but so far not found them... Can anyone help me find the correct sizes and maybe tell me where they go on each pivot point?

Comments

• JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    I had a quick Google and couldn't find anything.
    You'll have to take the bolts out and see if you can see the bearing numbers, make a note of them and then source them.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • mark~p
    mark~p Posts: 55
    The simplest thing is to see if you have a local bearing supplier
    Remove the bearings out and take them with you. That way you will end up with the correct fit. I have done that on several bikes. Once you have done it one your invoice will have the part numbers. It is also invariably cheaper than buying repacked sets.

If you are near Leicester then the Leicester Bearing Company are excellent.
  • blckwtr
    I will just take them out, since the company importing the bikes to Norway couldn't answer me... I guess it is standard bearing sizes, which is produced by SKF or similar... Hope I don't have to change the bolts...
  • mark~p
    mark~p Posts: 55
    On the Cube Stereo & Fritzz pre 2013 they are just standard. Your pivot bolts look similar so I would expect them to be off-the-shelf.
    I had the same on Mojo, standard bearing.
  • blckwtr
    mark~p
    Are all the bearings the same size? In all there are 8 pivots on the 4-bar mechanism included shock bearings. I want to have all the details so I can make my own spec sheet for later purchases...
    https://www.thebikelist.co.uk/cube/two15-sl-2013