1235»

Comments

• m.r.m.
    m.r.m. Posts: 3,339
    Wow sounds awesome. Have fun!
    PTP Champion 2019, 2022 & 2023
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,196
    It's for work, it should be interesting as a minimum... not sure how fun it will be!
  • m.r.m.
    Just go through it with Leo's accent in Blood Diamond. No way you won't be having fun then! :wink:
  • bobmcstuff
    OK so I absolutely did forget. Sorry for the extremely long delay chaps - although not as long as Froome has had to wait for the 2011 Vuelta, amirite ;)

Winner was ContreLaMontre with 68
    Podium rounded out by TheBigBean (65) and indyP (64).

RichN95 narrowly missed the podium with 63. It was close at the top!

Link here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
  • m.r.m.
    Could I get credit for the GC pick? AFAIK Roglic hadn't even riden yet and it's not like I was trying to cheat the system or anything. When the thread only comes up the evening before the race and one is traveling it is sometimes not possible to check the forum again in time. Seems fair to get some leeway there like others did at the Giro. No offense intended, I greatly appreciate and am grateful for the work and effort it takes to create these threads an run PTP.
  • bobmcstuff
    Given that I was very lax with both the thread and the scoring I think it's only fair to give you leeway.

I'm currently tasting lambics with the Cantillon head brewer though so I wont be updating it today :)
  • m.r.m.
    Thanks that is very kind. :)
  • ContrelaMontre
    ContrelaMontre Posts: 3,027
    Thanks Bob for updating the scores! I knew I'd had a good race but very pleased to have taken the overall! It is a salve to the wounds of a harrowing Giro!

Rule No.10 // It never gets easier, you just go faster