Gore Bike Wear One 1985 GTX Shakedry

2»

Comments

• luv2ride
    luv2ride Posts: 2,367
    cougie wrote:
    Better slightly bigger than too small. Mine is sized to go over my bulkier winter kit as well as the summer stuff.
    ...whilst I'd normally agree, this jacket would be like wearing a parachute on me.

To compare I have a Castelli Pave Event jacket which fits me perfectly, nice and aero with enough stretch to deal with a range of jersey thicknesses so will continue with that for now. Just got sucked in by the promised lightness, breathabilty and packabilty of the Gore Shakedry. My Pave isn't really very packable though, but seems good in the other areas of the wish list. Very visible too....
    Titus Silk Road Ti rigid 29er - Scott Solace 10 disc - Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 disc - Scott CR1 SL - Pinnacle Arkose X 650b - Pinnacle Arkose singlespeed - Specialized Singlecross...& an Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 4 string...
  • shiznit76
    shiznit76 Posts: 640
    Yeah, I'd agree, it is better to be a bit bigger than too small, though getting one that fits best is more important. There was lots of room under the arms on mine, granted with just a thin jersey underneath, but if I wore it it would be like the other poster said, a parachute strapped to me. A lot of money to spend if not entirely happy with the product