Pantano Positive

2»

Comments

• Alejandrosdog
    Alejandrosdog Posts: 1,975
    Gweeds wrote:

By the time he finished serving his ban, he'd be on his way to being 35, so it's probably the easiest and best way to keep a low profile. It's a choice he can re-visit at a later date.
    A decision about as surprising as Vino trolling up a thread about a Trek rider, with his usual Sky/Ineos bait.

Hardly trolling, the comment was in response to suggestions that Skys medical budget was very small. Maybe they have another line in the accounts called dealing with the fall out from AAF and couriering pharmaceuticals round Europe.

unless of course there was no jiffy bag and there was no froome AAF to deal with. In which case, I accept that Skys budget just about stretches to a value box of plasters and some paracetamol.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,391
    A decision about as surprising as Vino trolling up a thread about a Trek rider, with his usual Sky/Ineos bait.
    Skys medical budget...

QED
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Alejandrosdog
    ddraver wrote:
    Skys medical budget...

QED

it was all in the past i know i know there is no team sky.
  • josame
    josame Posts: 1,141
    rozzer32 wrote:
    Look at Team Skys budget and how much of that budget they must spend on "Sport Science". I bet the UCI anti doping budget is a fraction of the Sky budget alone, yet alone the other top teams budgets as well. I have no numbers to back up, just my thoughts. Happy to be proven wrong.

Just for the record this isn't how it works - you have to prove your allegation true before we get interested :roll:
    'Do not compare your bike to others, for always there will be greater and lesser bikes'
  • Alejandrosdog
    josame wrote:
    rozzer32 wrote:
    Look at Team Skys budget and how much of that budget they must spend on "Sport Science". I bet the UCI anti doping budget is a fraction of the Sky budget alone, yet alone the other top teams budgets as well. I have no numbers to back up, just my thoughts. Happy to be proven wrong.

Just for the record this isn't how it works - you have to prove your allegation true before we get interested :roll:

i bet theyve blown the budget this month