My bikes.

Darrell31367
Darrell31367 Posts: 24
edited March 2019 in Your road bikes
Hi,
I’ve got 3 road bikes and I’ll put the photos up on Saturday when I’ve got a bit more time. I’ll tell you what I’ve got though.

2017 Specialized Allez Elite that’s a bit like Triggers broom. All that’s standard are the Tiagra levers and gears. I’ve put on Tiagra brakes and chainset. It’s got S Works carbon bars, stem and seatpost. It’s finished off with a Specialized Taupe 143mm saddle and Fulcrum Racing 7 wheels. It’s my go to bike, nice and quick and fits like an old pair of slippers.

Dolan something-or-other, year unknown. I bought this full carbon frame that’s finished in a custom carbon/green flame paint job for £165. It’s got a full Ultegra groupset and a Selle Italia saddle. Wheels are Fulcrum Racing Quattros with Gatorskins tyres. A scaffolder at work recommended them. The Deda Trent(something) 35mm carbon bars and stem were brand new off eBay for £58!! I built this entire bike for about about £600. It’s very different, weighs in at about 8.2 kilos and gets a lot of positive comments.

2019 Boardman Air 9.8 di2 Ultegra. I got this yesterday and it’s got leccy gears that are weird.

I’ve also got a Specialized Tarmac frame that I’m getting sprayed in Lamborghini Gallardo orange with black forks. I haven’t decided about anything else yet.

Thanks for your time.

Comments