monday laser engraving nu provençal across a kilometre high slab of diamond on the second planet of

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,434
edited March 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

usual heady mix of coffee, croissant, webex, and stuff, have some new shiny shiny encrypty thingy arriving today, will pass some time until bail
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, colder this morning but a bright start, a bit of gardening and cycling are on the cards today
    Have a good week
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Trip to the quack first thing for 6 month review. Wants me to take pills again, but not anything fun. Apparently I'm broken.

New (used) lens arrived. It's broken.

Work sent a few queries today suggesting there are some broken bits in the system for me to figure out.

Aaaaand the weather is rubbish, howling gale, some rain. Mondays, eh? :x
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    edited March 2019
    :roll: :D
  • thistle_
    Morning
    Bit nippy riding in short and short sleeves this morning.
    The pineapples seem to be evolving:
    2rxh2u1.jpg
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    ciao

been to the gym now just sitting here. boss has day off so intend to do nothing.

pondering ride on s3 from yesterday. will pen words in about 5 minutes.

apart from that, not a lot to report.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Re.: Thread title. I'm worried about your Pineapple and Coffee intake SG.

Not as broken as WS's Monday. Some things are working. Some aren't.
    However, I did get an actual, real work related call today. I guess someone, somewhere knows I am on the mend. I'll fool myself into thinking that I am indispensable. So i'll go with the latter.

It's still a bit nippy. At 6.30am, it was clear blue skies and a beautiful sunrise but post piddle, decided to get back into bed with the missus and the cat. He hasn't got up yet. He is turning into a lazy bloke, which is great for local bird and rodent life.

The x icon is to the right of the pen icon Thistle.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Work meh after m42 crawling

Meant to be running later but legs are a bit sore after racing yesterday so will make my mind up later
  • Matthewfalle
    work for the day completed.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    now for coffee.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, breezy this morning, awaiting on matts write up while shirking work as its technically my Wednesday, Flight all booked doing a half day Wednesday before my escape to somewhat colder climbs for a couple of days.
  • Matthewfalle
    deciding what to have for lunch.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    thinking cheesy beans.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    will have a coffee in the meantime while deciding.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • thistle_
    oxoman wrote:
    Thistle can I borrow your pineapple please, I need something to kick at rear end of one lazy apprenty and it's spiky enough to hopefully wake him up. Failing that I may just light him up with a bit of a shock from my test meter 1000v should do it.
    They are in Asda. They had psychedelic cacti too which might be more spiky, as well as some plug in light up ones (250V only).
  • thistle_
    edited March 2019
    Pinno wrote:
    The x icon is to the right of the pen icon Thistle.
    It's not there. I only have pen ! or " :roll:
    Maybe I'm on the naughty step.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    Back from a site meeting and deciding which of several jobs is least important and can be pushed to the back of the queue.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Afternoon,

Thought I would ride in to wake myself up. Work seems to be slightly less manic than last week which is just as well: got my head down and just getting on with stuff for now.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    oxoman wrote:
    Thistle can I borrow your pineapple please, I need something to kick at rear end of one lazy apprenty and it's spiky enough to hopefully wake him up. Failing that I may just light him up with a bit of a shock from my test meter 1000v should do it.
    They are in Asda. They had psychedelic cacti too which might be more spiky, as well as some plug in light up ones (250V only).

Think I have a 5 farad capacitor lurking about somewhere, charge it up an it could be fun.

Forgot the "highlight" of yesterday was the utter brown alert I had wit ha chop saw. it decided to jam up, released the trigger an safety, nope kept going motor making rather angry noises, got smelly very quickly, I legged it, shortly after there was a loud bang as the motor sharted itself. 10/10 would not recommend doing that again! Needless to say I did the last little bit of the sawing by hand.

Matt, wheres this S3 review?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Afternoon folks,
    Reasonably pleasant wobble in, bit of a headwind unfortunately but I was in no rush so no problem. Busy day in the office as usual, but it helps the time pass. Seem to have developed a bit of a cold which is dull, hopefully it doesn't escalate to something serious like manflu.
    Sounds like a good bit of power tool fun there Step. Getting out of the way sounds like it was the best plan. That reminds me, need to tidy the garage then start taking some of the old man's tools home before the brother in law turns up in the summer.
    Back from a site meeting and deciding which of several jobs is least important and can be pushed to the back of the queue.
    The one that is least profitable?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    I do like my Dewalt circular saw but occassionally, it will jam and kick backwards.
    Still, I have all my fingers.

@WS: Please send a homing Pigeon to NZ, to my parsimonious brother with a note saying "email me to give me some warning that you are going to call" and... "PS: give me a number so I can call you". Actually scrub that last one - that would cost me. Do they do reverse charge international calls?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!