saturday with tracer every fifth round, it's prettier that way

2»

Comments

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,153
    Has anyone ordered parts from cannodale-spares.com aka Revel outdoors?

Things got broken today. Cannondale-spares say 7 days for delivery but wondering if it's usually faster?

Also internal cabling sucks.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Has anyone ordered parts from cannodale-spares.com aka Revel outdoors?

Things got broken today. Cannondale-spares say 7 days for delivery but wondering if it's usually faster?

Also internal cabling sucks.

i think i got a rear mech hanger for a killer-v from there: can't remember there being any problems & delivery was fine.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Having the build of a wardrobe, and never intending to time trial or race, means I've never thought of an aero bike. I like my deep wheels for the look and the whoosh. No illusions that they make me quicker. I'd rather have a nice metal bike, round tubes.

Still, if you love it and want it, then do it. Post pics. Preferably of norks.
  • Matthewfalle
    hopkinb wrote:
    Having the build of a wardrobe, and never intending to time trial or race, means I've never thought of an aero bike. I like my deep wheels for the look and the whoosh. No illusions that they make me quicker. I'd rather have a nice metal bike, round tubes.

if H3 says do it the fuggit, i'm doing it.

anyone want to buy a kidney?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,692
    Ah merde. Just heard that the father of one of Daughter #1's primary school friends from the village has died of heart attack. Mid 50s. Pish.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    hopkinb wrote:

I'll have a liver if you've got a good one?
  • Matthewfalle
    hopkinb wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

I'll have a liver if you've got a good one?

sorry - i sold that last week to buy some new socks.

anyhow, final price from the shop came in £350 more than they had originally quoted, so that idea shelved.

i must that even i am getting bored of this saga now.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.