Cycling Club Off Bike Kit

ajkerr73
ajkerr73 Posts: 318
edited February 2019 in Road general
My club uses Pactimo for kit.

We are looking to offer our members a range of off bike clothing - hoodies, t shirts, track jackets etc.

Good quality and decent design. Not budget rubbish.

Any recommendations for companies that might be able to offer this type of kit.

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Ajkerr73 wrote:
    My club uses Pactimo for kit.

We are looking to offer our members a range of off bike clothing - hoodies, t shirts, track jackets etc.

Good quality and decent design. Not budget rubbish.

Any recommendations for companies that might be able to offer this type of kit.

Any t shirt or similar printer will do it, just choose the tops, buy them, give them the design you want. If you are no good at this - and generally people who design club kits are visual cripples - then a decent one will also design it for you.

If you want a one stop shop for hoodies and the similar, loads of places do them for the military so just do a Google. Its all pretty simple stuff.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Try and find a printer that uses Earth Positive clothing. The EP stuff is not only really good quality, it's also a lot greener. EP clothing gets used by some big players, they just rebadge it and sell it at 10x the price. We've used these guys for various projects in the past:

https://www.shirtworks.co.uk/products/earthpostive/
  • laurentian
    laurentian Posts: 2,387
    There are quite a few suppliers of sports club kit out there that do all manner of t shirts, hoodies, polos etc. I can see no reason why the ones we have used at our rugby club would have a problem doing the same for a cycling club and you can even use an on line kit designer facility to run past your club mates before ordering anything.

We use Krusada https://www.krusada.com/

Look in the "off field" section

Quality is great and price is very much down to numbers ordered (27 polo shirts in three colours with stitched in logos came in at £21 each)

Paul Cullington was the contact there when I ordered these.
    Wilier Izoard XP
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    whatever you ro, please please please get someone who knows what they are doing to design it.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.