Little bit of fun for your strava title

mattb1981
mattb1981 Posts: 2
edited February 2019 in Road general
I've made a small app which can add weather emoji's to your strava activities once they're uploaded (and made public), if interested authorise it from http://emojititle.hobbes.uk thanks!

Comments

• Adding the ability to use emojis in Strava activity titles was the worst update they ever made, in my opinion it's even worse than the non-chronological feed...
  • navrig2
    navrig2 Posts: 1,844
    Adding the ability to use emojis in Strava activity titles was the worst update they ever made, in my opinion it's even worse than the non-chronological feed...

368422-20;1510089246j.jpg
  • -Dash
    -Dash Posts: 179
    Say I ride a long distance over 6 hours with changing weather conditions - how will it determine which emoji to add for the weather or is it just based on start or end location?
  • philbar72
    philbar72 Posts: 2,229
    files in the nice in theory but not really going to get used tray.
  • Adding the ability to use emojis in Strava activity titles was the worst update they ever made, in my opinion it's even worse than the non-chronological feed...

The non chronological feed is quite handy for long distance cycling. Say you start the 880 miles LEL on a monday and finish on a Friday... I think you are due a bit of kudos, but with chronological feed, the ride never shows
    left the forum March 2023