Orange Speedwork - Front derailleur?

mcstumpy
mcstumpy Posts: 298
edited February 2019 in MTB workshop & tech
Hi, does anyone know if you can set up an Orange Speedwork with a 2x front derailleur? I’m eyeing up the frameset to build a “do it all type” bike and I’m assuming I can fit a band on front derailleur, but the bike builds for sale are all 1x so just wondering if that’s significant? Thanks

Comments

• steve_sordy
    steve_sordy Posts: 2,446
    McStumpy wrote:
    Hi, does anyone know if you can set up an Orange Speedwork with a 2x front derailleur? I’m eyeing up the frameset to build a “do it all type” bike and I’m assuming I can fit a band on front derailleur, but the bike builds for sale are all 1x so just wondering if that’s significant? Thanks

Sorry, no idea. But I do have a complete 2x10 SRAM groupset available for sale. Only done 500 miles on it. Enquire via Private message (top right, 2nd left from Logout)
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    McStumpy wrote:

Sorry, no idea. But I do have a complete 2x10 SRAM groupset available for sale. Only done 500 miles on it. Enquire via Private message (top right, 2nd left from Logout)
    Or better still click the contact bubble to the left of the post underneath the posters avatar.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.