Has anyone used Dolphin Fitness before?

daniel_b
daniel_b Posts: 11,868
edited February 2019 in Road buying advice
Afternoon,

ordered some High 5 Caffeine hit in pink grapefruit (16 tubes) from these people.
https://www.dolphinfitness.co.uk/

The order was delivered in good time, but as I was on a course the week it was delivered to work, I didn't get to open it until the following Monday.
On doing so, I found that they had sent me the wrong product, the non caffeine variant.

Went onto their webpage on January 28th, and submitted a 'ticket' stating that the wrong items had been sent - 'We aim to get back to you in 48 hours' it claimed.
Nothing heard by Wednesday - I'll ring I think, I find the number, it asks for the order number, and my mobil number, then puts me through to an answer service, where they say to leave a brief message, and I will be called back.
Nothing - toay I repeat the process for both.
Then I go on Facebook to message them, type out a big long message, containing the order details, the issue, and what I have tried so far to be met with:
"Thank you for your message. Unfortunately we are unable to help via our Faceebok page at this point. Please contact us via website https://www.dolphinfitness.co.uk/en/contact-us.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
DolphinFitness Team"

FFS!

All I need them to do is to send me a postage label to return these, and send me the right bloomin product.

Worst case, as I bought in on CC, could I raise a case with them if these people simply fail to reply or resolve the issue, and potentially maybe have gone out of business?

Apologies for the rant.
Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
Scott CR1 SL 12
Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
Scott Foil 18

Comments

• Yes I’ve used them a couple of times, never had any problems but they sent the right stuff and I didn’t have to try their customer services process.
    Got a place in the Pyrenees.
    Do bike and ski stuff.
  • I thought that Dolphins were supposed to be smarter than humans but it's clear that they're still capable of basic admin errors.
  • zeee
    zeee Posts: 103
    Used them quite a lot and never had issues. But, as above, never had to return anything so never used their customer services.
  • daniel_b
    Thanks all, And Joe!

Spoke to my bank, and they said I am covered - whilst I was talking, an e-mail popped through - "We replied to you on the 28th at 11:28"
    Checked e-mail, and junk folder, nothing in there.

They have asked when I might be in for an exchange, which is a bit of a pain, as I had it delivered to work, and they also asked if I could print the returns label out, but had not attached it, so must have been on the original e-mail I never received.
    I replied to all this but have had nothing back yet.

Nice to get a non automated reply, but still no proper movement - will update for anyone else who searches, with the outcome.
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Scott Foil 18
  • daniel_b
    This all went well in the end.

Had a proper email from someone who could get things sorted.
    ups label emailed, delivery of proper utem made Wednesday am, and wrong one picked up at the same time. Very happy wuth the outcome just a frustrating start.
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Scott Foil 18