Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

saturday frankie fraser teaches bojo a lesson, with pliers

sungodsungod Posts: 12,206
edited January 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

nippy ride, hot coffee, the comfort of cake, pineapple
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

• lincolndavelincolndave Posts: 7,740
    Morning, freezing here some sleety type of snow / rain and a cold wind blowing, I think indoor cycling will be on the cards today, out at a birthday party later
    Have a nice weekend
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,067
    Out for a run soon followed by a trip into town for haircuts and other boring shite

Then jobs before friends over for dinner
  • oxomanoxoman Posts: 7,332
    Morning, parkrun then mutley to vets for check up and redressing following recent op. Hopefully sell eldest,s old car if it's buyers that come and not tyre kickers. Maybe time for quick ride out.
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • orraloonorraloon Posts: 5,898
    Oh what a grey day. It's cold, blustery, trying to decide between drizzle and sleet. Inside beckons. I really will have to get the turbo set back up again, coz I ain't going out in that.

Grey mood exacerbated by having knocking on a bit now mother-in-law III facing a plate and pin urgent operation this morning on broken femur after falling in her home the other day. Familial stress levels ramped up.

I think I may have to emulate SG and seek out a short break somewhere lovely and warm.
  • pinnopinno Posts: 38,220
    orraloon wrote:
    I think I may have to emulate SG and seek out a short break somewhere lovely and warm.

Nae luck wi yer woman's ma.

Oor lum is reekin' a' day lang. It's cushty, cushty, cushty but as far as gaan oot is concerned, jeezo.

...but need to prune apple trees and tap an M6 hole to M7 on an alu crank case 'cos it' s threaded.
    Someone needs to invent a 5 to 200nm torque wrench instead of needing 3.

Laters.
    S - The Brazilian beach volleyball team
    W - Wiggle Honda

"This year will be harder than last year. But that is good news; this year will be easier than next year."
  • WheelspinnerWheelspinner Posts: 4,648
    Day of miscellaneous DIY tasks, mostly involving construction of the World's Largest Workbench. Recycled some old lumps of timber to make some pedestals supports, went to hardware shop to get remaining bits. Finished worktop will be 4.8 * 1.2 metres. Should be enough.
  • Miserable weather here so got the rollers out and ride up some mountain on the telly.
    Local parkrun was cancelled because the national trust forgot to order the car park in time.

Need to go to the shops because we seem to have run out of food.

Oh and some random has added me on Strava, so some investigations are needed to find out who they are. :roll: :mrgreen:
    Oh and some random has added me on Strava, so some investigations are needed to find out who they are. :roll: :mrgreen:
    I would ignore it
  • oxomanoxoman Posts: 7,332
    Same here some random female leaving kudos, sounds quite fit from her tag hopefully OH won't notice.
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 39,586
    Skiing finished for this season but what a cracking 4 days we had. Now in a taxi headed for the airport back towards reality - and maybe a diet...
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
    oxoman wrote:
    Same here some random female leaving kudos, sounds quite fit from her tag hopefully OH won't notice.
    That was me too
  • hopkinbhopkinb Posts: 5,455
    Doing bavette steak, roast potatoes and creamed leeks for me and the kids shortly. Luvverly. Not done a lot today. It's cold.
  • slowmartslowmart Posts: 3,809
    tlw1 wrote:
    oxoman wrote:
    That was me too

It’s probably Bob from Bolton with a beer gut and a penchant for harvesting anysadfucs personal details from the internet.
    And God created the bicycle, so that man could use it as a means for work and to help him negotiate life's complicated journey.