monday high in the squinch a pineapple is lurking

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    I feel for you Hoppy.

How about she takes her 'girlfriend' instead of you and you feck off to the Alps for sun, cycling, croissant and vin of the Grand Cru variety.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • big_harv
    big_harv Posts: 512
    Google pictures of Florida hurricane damage. Point out that hurricane season runs from June to November. Go to France with bike, preferably a nice chalet/ holiday village with bar, kids clubs and pool. Save £££ and enjoy.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    Big Harv wrote:
    Google pictures of Florida hurricane damage. Point out that hurricane season runs from June to November. Go to France with bike, preferably a nice chalet/ holiday village with bar, kids clubs and pool. Save £££ and enjoy.

...and string up a hammock, chill and read a copy of little black cox's tours of the south east.
    Or something like that.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    florida.

one word.

NASA

Absolutely friggin' amazing. The MFs love NASA. Its so friggin' cool. The MFs are like children there because its so brilliant. They actually tried to arrang a transfer to a random US unit down there one time because they did stuff at NASA.

Did I mention NaSA was the coolest thing ever?
    +1

Kennedy Space Centre is the best thing by far in the world ever.

FACT. PERIOD.

FTFY - hope that is ok.
    f5fe64b5d14e94cc9caa421746d4cb7b.jpg
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Currently in Madeira celebrating a significant birthday for Mrs M.
    No theme parks involved. Just copious amounts of good food and drink.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Currently in Madeira celebrating a significant birthday for Mrs M.
    No theme parks involved. Just copious amounts of good food and drink.
    Good on you Bally. Does Mrs. B know what you're doing?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    :lol: