I'm doing university research into the use of London's Santander Cycles, (Boris Bikes)! Help needed

anwyhg
anwyhg Posts: 3
edited January 2019 in MTB general
Hi everyone! I’m a third year geography student at Newcastle university and I’m conducting research on cycling patterns in London, relating to Santander cycles (Boris Bikes). I would be very grateful if anyone has a couple of minutes to complete my anonymous online survey relating to their role in London’s cycling community! Thanks.
Feel free to send me a message with any questions!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Z3WM976

Comments

• robertpb
    robertpb Posts: 1,866
    Why? It's been done a so many times and in far more depth than this flimsy effort.
    Now where's that "Get Out of Crash Free Card"
  • anwyhg
    anwyhg Posts: 3
    Right, because I'm looking into a disparity in infrastructure development across two areas of London. One area with a higher deprivation index and one with a much lower deprivation index. The study looks at a range of issues across the broader spectrum of sustainable transport, such as gender, income, provision of infrastructure government policy etc. This survey is a very small snapshot of a broader issue, one that nonetheless will aid my research in understanding the strategically political nature of transport development in London and what that means for Londons citizens.
  • Welcome to the forum - we are harsh b******s on here.
    Better make sure that you have a rock-solid questionnaire on here before posting. ;)

Should do it on those shitty mobikes that they have up here in Newcastle - can't walk to work without tripping over all of them.
    2007 Felt Q720 (the ratbike)
    2012 Cube Ltd SL (the hardtail XC 26er)
    2014 Lapierre Zesty TR 329 (the full-sus 29er)
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Have you asked Transport for London ?
  • me-109
    me-109 Posts: 1,915
    cougie wrote:
    Have you asked Transport for London ?
    There's an FOI request or six...