wednesday walked upon the edge of no escape

2»

Comments

• Pinno wrote:
    I read Jaws the book. It was excellent. More about the impact of tourism on a small town rather than the man eater itself.
    The film is great. Beyond the plastic shark bits, the way they filmed some of the scenes is brilliant. You are right, the book is great and I think the author is in the film!
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    millenial smowflakes gave me a lecture earlier. i was too bored to argue back.
    That's where a flame thrower comes in handy. Melts snowflakes real fast.

i was told how the "the tiger who came to tea" was the arch evil of humanity because it was so sexist because the wife was at home and the husband at work and it was the husband's idea to go to the caff for sausages and chips for dinner.

fukkk off. its a children's book about a tiger that comes for tea and eats the family out of house and home and drinks all the husband's beer. the emphasis is on the tiger not the social and parenting demographics of who is at home looking after the child.

get a fukking grip. fukkking snowflakes. khunts, the lot of them.
    They're just bitter because they can't afford a house in London. Apparently they look like this:

BfkdJz9.jpg

Does it remind you of anyone?

Is that a question for Pinno's quiz?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,318
    The 'Who's who of Bike Radar troll, snowflake, flounce quiz'...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,454
    Pinno wrote:
    End of year forum quiz?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,318
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    End of year forum quiz?

Precisely.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!