tuesday tau t i saw a pu psi cat

2»

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    On the train into the Big Smoke (or rather the Big Fog this morning) after too short a sleep. Going to make a counter offer to a minion who handed their notice yesterday, so should be interesting to see what happens.

never make a counter offer - they have cut all ties and loyalty to you and will only take your money and mess you around before heading on.

just employ someone better looking with big norks.
    Sometimes it is the right thing to do. But not very often.

negatron my friend - employing bigger and better norks is always the better thing to do.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,146
    Her quote of the day was good though: big Amazon pantry parcel arrived full of the massive bubble wrap to which she turns to bambina and suggests she wraps it around herself "like a suicide bomber and rolls down the stairs"

oh, how PC we are here.....
    Didn't realise suicide bombers rolled down stairs. I suppose it makes the entrance more impressive.

If you don't want to play suicide bombers you could do this instead, especially the manical laughing https://youtu.be/POhvh_hrq6E
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,475
    Her quote of the day was good though: big Amazon pantry parcel arrived full of the massive bubble wrap to which she turns to bambina and suggests she wraps it around herself "like a suicide bomber and rolls down the stairs"

You know what they say: if at first you don't succeed, then maybe suicide bombing isn't for you.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,329

Didn't realise suicide bombers rolled down stairs. I suppose it makes the entrance more impressive.

If you don't want to play suicide bombers you could do this instead, especially the manical laughing https://youtu.be/POhvh_hrq6E

Or...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP6wEVLrDjE
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,329
    Step83 wrote:
    drlodge wrote:
    oxoman wrote:
    Cut the bread and cake but don't expect GF bread to be nice, OH is GF intolerant and a lot of the GF stuff she gets is foul or inedible.

The Genius bread I had prior was pretty poor, but you might have missed by original comment on the Spelt and Honey bread from my local bakers...really very nice, just like normal good quality bread from there. That I would perhaps have out of choice.

Have substituted breakfast Weetabix for Oatabix, its a bit mushy and soaks up the milk a lot more, but I can live with it. Would be a big problem if I were dairy intolerant!!

Lactofree milk, literally cant taste the difference

Guys - do your turds float?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!