edited November 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

looks sunny but nippy

ride/cafes/veg i think
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Nice run along the walls and by the river in Chester and now hotel breakfast to set me up for today’s shoot :)
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    Where tf is everyone?

Mrs P is keeping to tradition and is off with toots to Grandma's via library and town.
    Which leaves me to potter around and do Jack sh1t. Was hoping that the forecasters were wrong so I could go pedal. Must put my newish chain on the winter hack before the other one goes pop when i'm pretending to be Cavendish. I've not enough teeth left to start playing roulette with the rest.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning folks, traditional slow start is being enjoyed. Looks quite bright out, but chilly. Got to sort a few things around the house and buy my younger skin a birthday present. Need to find time to fettle at some point.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Epically good lie had, in which was needed as I was knackered after that jolly in Prague. Unfortunately it's payback time as far as Stressbag is concerned...also have a bit of work to catch up on. Think I'll park that until Monday.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Bit of time to myself. Did today's and yesterday's crosswords. Off to collect mini from a party in a minute. Then some sitting around on my elbow I reckon.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    i'm off to sit in a car park then pick up TDV's in laws.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • TLW1 wrote:
    Nice run along the walls and by the river in Chester and now hotel breakfast to set me up for today’s shoot :)
    Wotcha shootin MF? Haven’t been on a shoot for ages, colder and wetter the better.
    Had a lovely pub lunch with MrsBBGeek, my baby brother and his OH as he is now an old git. Then drank some more wine this pip emma. Loud music to annoy the neighbours, port and cheese to follow now it’s just me and the Mrs.
    Peace and love to all (with some exceptions) :wink:
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    TLW1 wrote:
    Wotcha shootin
    Pheasants
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Morning

Not much done today as it was damp and murky until about 1pm so did some inside bits and bobs. Nothing left to fettle with or clean on the bikes either, they need a good riding first.

There must be some deal on Fosters at Tesco as all the old men had several cases of the stuff in their little trolleys, one guy had 96 cans which should last him until Monday anyway.
  • TLW1 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Wotcha shootin
    Pheasants
    Vermin reduction and oh so tasty. No hats off emoji.
    Why the clucking bell does this forum not have a hats off emoji? MF must have destroyed his hands typing “hat” - those fingers are needed to operate weaponry to confound the Queen’ s enemies.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Off to the pub this evening to spend the £15 I found fluttering along a coastal path this avo.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • Mr Goo wrote:
    Off to the pub this evening to spend the £15 I found fluttering along a coastal path this avo.
    So a couple of pints and a small bag of nuts then?
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • hopkinb
    Drinking commodity wine and remembering why I don't. Must buy something good.
    Weather looks nice tomorrow. Looong walk with doggo planned.
  • Matthewfalle
    TLW1 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Wotcha shootin
    Peasants

we do that as well round here. we use a grenade launcher as its more efficient.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    as an aside, currently watching france vs argentina and drinking mediocre vin blanc.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • clogg
    clogg Posts: 70
    Watched Ireland v New Zealand, now drinking a very nice Pomerol.
  • as an aside, currently watching france vs argentina and drinking mediocre vin blanc.
    Sounds grim.
    If only your location was not so secret, we could all pop round with some vino collapso and cocktail sausages.
    And it was fish2 turn. Oh well. You’re loss , genuine speeel hacker noonseence :D
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Matthewfalle
    as an aside, currently watching france vs argentina and drinking mediocre vin blanc.
    Sounds grim.
    If only your location was not so secret, we could all pop round with some vino collapso and cocktail sausages.
    And it was fish2 turn. Oh well. You’re loss , genuine speeel hacker noonseence :D

you're always welcome BBG - I promise no mediocre vin blanc.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • hopkinb
    clogg wrote:
    Watched Ireland v New Zealand, now drinking a very nice Pomerol.
    Quite right too clogg. The irish have proved that they are quality. Rubber stamped it today. What pomerol?
  • Matthewfalle
    the mfs are bored.

shall we invade this place? by invade, i mean give it freedom.

http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • hopkinb
    Infect it. They deserve it.
  • Matthewfalle
    registration pending.

let freedom commence

OP JOTTER

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Might need to wade in here http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum ... ntain-pen/
    Pencils are better than pens
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    the mfs are bored.

shall we invade this place? by invade, i mean give it freedom.

http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/
    They have a 'clubs, meetings and events' section. Those must be some wild parties. If youre feeling like something more left field MF, try this:
    https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=p2g9t6q9dscahsm2uc1fumli96;wwwRedirect
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]