A call to all mountain bikers!

enduride21
enduride21 Posts: 3
edited November 2018 in Health, fitness & training
Do you love riding your mountain bike across remote terrain, far from the cries of civilisation, for hours on end? When pushing your body, do you keep hydrated and fuelled with isotonic powders, mixed with water in a hydration bladder like Camelbak?

If your answer is YES to these questions, then we'd be grateful for your help in completing this short survey (15 questions and 5 minutes of your time only).

What's in it for you? You'd be helping us in the development of a new endurance hydration/energy product - to help you perform even better (legally!) than when using the likes of SIS Go Electrolyte, Torq Energy or Gatorade Endurance Thirst Quencher.

When the product is ready, you will be rewarded with FREE samples. So, please leave us with your details.

Click below to start the survey: http://bit.ly/bikerad21

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    More boll0cks.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • robertpb
    robertpb Posts: 1,866
    cooldad wrote:
    More boll0cks.

I'll raise you a pair.
    Now where's that "Get Out of Crash Free Card"
  • I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm trying to get feedback from fellow riders for a group project that I am working on. I would like to ascertain if you guys struggle with the same issues that I do when riding. Any help would be much appreciated.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    You haven't defined any 'issues', so how the hell would we know what you are getting at?

Looks like you want to make a commercial product, presumably in the US.

Plenty of people come here, join, post crappy surveys and leave.

So boll0cks.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools