smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • jgsi
    jgsi Posts: 5,062
    WP_20181028_15_46_06_Pro_zps4y2jsmod.jpg
    Image linking is quite easy.
  • ledeev
    ledeev Posts: 208
    Have you helicopter taped the sides of the cranks? (I need to remember to do this too.).
  • Are you bike packing somewhere?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Is there not a front bit on the mudguard ? Or else you throw crap back at you.

Nice bike.
  • The mudguard are Giants own and the correct ones for the bike, so no front bit.
    As for the saddle pack, the bike is going to be used for a 60 mile round trip commute a couple of times a week so I've got tubes,C02 pump,levers, tools etc in there so I'm not struggling in the event of a mechanical :D
  • Prefer my one...

37722015144_e225a4dcd6_b.jpg
  • I’ve fitted an ass saver to my summer bike. That’s good for me. I gave it a 100 Km test today, jobs a goodun, and no dysentery stripe of shame either.
  • It may be the correct front guard for the bike but Cougie is right, without the front bit you are going to be eating dirt unnecessarily.
  • I'll have to see how it goes. A bit surprising that Giant are flogging kit that only does half a job :? Didn't do any research before buying them. What guards are on the Genesis?
  • Wow, two farm gates for the price of one!
  • lockersgm wrote:
    I'll have to see how it goes. A bit surprising that Giant are flogging kit that only does half a job :? Didn't do any research before buying them. What guards are on the Genesis?

SKS Chromoplastics, when trimmed they are fit and forget - I can remove and refit in less than 10 mins