Attiq clothing

supertune205
supertune205 Posts: 27
edited November 2018 in Road buying advice
Hi Has anybody had any experience with this clothing senn it on sports pursuit website seem ok but went on the official website ans its a lot cheaper. Was looking at a jacket for £49 marked down from £155 but on the Attiq website its only £34

Comments

• big_harv
    big_harv Posts: 512
    Call me cynical/nervous/old but a website that requires my e-mail address just to browse, and I can't find where they're based puts me off a tad.
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Don't believe those prices. It might seem like a bargain but I doubt it is. I've never heard of Attiq.

I love the dhb kit from wiggle. Well priced and good quality and performance.
  • Never heard of Attiq but I have heard of Attaquer who make some nice kit and don’t have a very dodgy website.
  • Not sure about Attiq, but Sports Pursuit are fine. Yes, they require your details to 'join', and you'll get three soddin' emails a day from them, but their discounts are usually some of the best around.
    The Rivelo brand that they do a lot of is decent stuff (as long as it's not full price!). They even have some Rapha stuff on there heavily discounted from time to time (although now Wiggle have what seem to be Rapha's clearance stock, not sure if they still do this).