Thursday nearly over the line

2»

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    nice and spicey nik naks? they rock. tdn would eat nice nand spicey nik naks

all the tanks are phukkked. i think they have about 6 that work.

#broken
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Pinno wrote:
    Oban is benign. Where you really want to go is Easterhouse.
    If you've never been to Oban, then take Bambina and Bambino up there camping. It's a stunning part of the UK.

its not that i doubt you but it doesn't sound benign. it sounds like "you're not from round. you better start squealing like a pig with those pretty lips of yours"

#scared
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366
    As many as 6 tanks?! At least they would be able to defend Hastings from invasion.
    But not much more.
    In fact, given the choice, they can invade and have most of London, Essex, Kent, Sussex and Buckinghamshire. I wouldn't bat an eyelid.

#carpark

Oban - waaay up North. No where near Glasgow. Squealing like a pig incidents happen in many of the smaller villages on a regular basis.

#indigenousfun
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Owright boys, I’m kidded out. Even went posting in a forum about bike riding, jeez.
    MF, I think we ate the heavily salted snack foods and they’re ain’t none left for the boys and girls of HM finest. Best of luck.
    Oh, and Pinno is wrong about Oban being great - it’s rubbish. The best part of Scotland is where he lives, which is why he deflects visitors to keep it to himself, the anti-social git. One of the nicest places on the planet is the campsite at the end of Pinnos garden.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • nice and spicey nik naks? they rock. tdn would eat nice nand spicey nik naks

all the tanks are phukkked. i think they have about 6 that work.

#broken
    Shh...everyone knows that the army’s six tanks are in Germany. On a low-loader that ran out of fuel.
    Ecrasez l’infame