Winspace SLC 2.0

Mauro69
Mauro69 Posts: 35
edited October 2018 in Road buying advice
Hello to all,
I'm looking for some info about this frame, ride quality, stiffness, comfort, ecc ecc there's anyone who ride this frame can tell something about ?
Thank you.

Comments

• ZMC888
    ZMC888 Posts: 292
    Winspace are a Chinese brand, and honestly unless you live in China and have a reliable Chinese bike dealer friend I wouldn't buy this bike. Chances are it's probably made in the same factory as Ribble and many other bikes, you may pay a little more, but you can get exactly what you want with a good warranty if you're interested in one of their (Ribble) bikes. I can't comment about Winspace but some Chinese companies have a 'laugh in your face' (Java bikes) warranty as in such an overpopulated country there will be another mug along soon, so no need to worry about you.

Having said this some Chinese companies like Yeoleo and Farsports have now really clued in and make pretty good stuff. I live in China but I wouldn't buy the frameset for more than about 600 USD, but they seem to think it's worth 9500 yuan, which is $1372 USD. Personally for that money I'd rather buy a bike or frameset from a brand that has paid it's dues and been tested and ridden to at least a continental pro team level.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    ZMC888 wrote:
    Personally for that money I'd rather buy a bike or frameset from a brand that has paid it's dues and been tested and ridden to at least a continental pro team level.

Winspace have been supplying the Minsk/Intersport team for at least a couple of seasons now. Granted they are 'continental' and not PCT, but I'm sure they still give the bikes a pretty good workout...
  • ZMC888
    ZMC888 Posts: 292
    I thought Minsk/Intersport were/are on Aist bikes.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    ZMC888 wrote:
    I thought Minsk/Intersport were/are on Aist bikes.

Not sure who currently supplies them. They've certainly been riding Winspace previously, if not this season..
  • Mauro69
    Mauro69 Posts: 35
    The price of the Gotobike B40 (alias Winspace SLC 2.0 ) is €800 shipping, tax, included.