3/4 bibs for long legs

ovi
ovi Posts: 396
edited September 2018 in Road buying advice
anyone with long legs use them or thoughts on cutting down the legs on some bib tights to make them 3/4 length.
I have some Shutt vr 3/4 bibs but just cover my knee caps and can pop up past my knee and any bigger size would be to loose.

Comments

• mrb123
    mrb123 Posts: 4,618
    I'm 6'4" with 36 inch inside leg, 32 inch waist. Pactimo 3/4s in medium are a good fit for me, snug but not restrictive. Length just above mid calf.
  • ovi
    cheers will check Pactimo website.
  • mrb123
    mrb123 Posts: 4,618
    ovi wrote:
    cheers will check Pactimo website.

Drop me a PM with your email if you want a discount code.
  • Just use knee warmers?
  • Craigus89 wrote:
    Just use knee warmers?

Seconded :D
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Craigus89 wrote:
    Just use knee warmers?

Genius !!
  • ovi
    Craigus89 wrote:
    Just use knee warmers?
    I am with my Shutt vr 3/4.
    when wearing them with bibshorts I end up with skin showing between the two.
  • ovi wrote:
    Craigus89 wrote:
    Just use knee warmers?

Then pull them up or get some longer ones. Much cheaper assuming you have decent shorts than getting 3/4 bibs.
  • ovi
    Craigus89 wrote:
    ovi wrote:
    Craigus89 wrote:
    Just use knee warmers?

Then pull them up or get some longer ones. Much cheaper assuming you have decent shorts than getting 3/4 bibs.

Never thought of that I'll give it a try
  • skooter
    skooter Posts: 264
    Pull you leg warmers right up and put your bib tights over the top and that should hold them in place? Have you got the right size leg warmers?
  • ovi
    skooter wrote:
    Pull you leg warmers right up and put your bib tights over the top and that should hold them in place? Have you got the right size leg warmers?

yeah the biggest I can get that aren't too loose.