2»

Comments

• philbar72
    philbar72 Posts: 2,229
    Craigus89 wrote:
    philbar72 wrote:
    Craigus89 wrote:
    Contact lenses. It's the way forward.

not always. some of us can't fit them no matter how hard we try.

Can't? Do you have a severe astigmatism?

yes sadly!
  • craigus89
    craigus89 Posts: 887
    philbar72 wrote:
    Craigus89 wrote:
    philbar72 wrote:
    Craigus89 wrote:
    Contact lenses. It's the way forward.

not always. some of us can't fit them no matter how hard we try.

Can't? Do you have a severe astigmatism?

yes sadly!

Fair enough, that's a shame as they can be life changing, well they were for me.

A lot of people say they can't wear them but it's simply because they just don't have the mental strength to push past the fear of putting them in. You need to have a pretty severe issue these days to be physically unable to wear them, usually it's just preference but people don't feel like they can admit that it just freaks them out, which I find odd. I also hear quite a lot of people who choose not to wear them say that they're uncomfortable, if they are you're wearing the wrong ones or are doing something wrong.
  • I really like Gateway glasses esp for the tinting that's on them. I use them for sun glasses, specifically, bc they fit over both pairs of my regular glasses that I have to wear when driving. These safety glasses fit extremely nice and tight over my glasses, and the ventilation slits on the sides help the air flow freely avoiding the condensation to take away your field of vision.

Hi Samantha Nichols, or should I say robertclark101299? Same review posted in 2 separate ancient threads within a couple of minutes of each other. Coincidence not.