Sunday. It's a creative thread title that will slow you up fist thing in the morning

2»

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Been on the bike followed by game fair at Weston park

Start of manflu countered by cider
  • Hello all, late check in.
    MF, boredom is good, you know what the alternative could be...
    Went to Belgium and France yesterday to buy beer and wine. I have to say the French have some relaxed attitudes to cleaning, I bought some “exceptional “ “explosive” and “decharge” stuff, because I have a blocked drain. Fizzed away all day and I had the windows open, serious stuff. I hope.
    And that, ladies and gents is the highlight of the weekend. I did promise Mrs BBGeek that I would sell my old Spesh MTB as she needs more room in her shed.
    #itsmywifesshed
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • TLW1 wrote:
    Been on the bike followed by game fair at Weston park

Start of manflu countered by cider
    Sweet. Haven’t been to Weston Park for years. Good?
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Where tf is everyone?
    On holiday or dying of apathy.

I've also taken the decision to hang up my downhill boots, so a rejig of the bike fleet may be in order soon as well.

I'm sure the landlady at the South Wales hostelry you frequent will be devastated.
    Not to mention tranny van man. (No slur on sexuality of van driver intended)
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,319
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Where tf is everyone?

I've also taken the decision to hang up my downhill boots, so a rejig of the bike fleet may be in order soon as well.

I'm sure the landlady at the South Wales hostelry you frequent will be devastated.

On the other hand, first he doesn't have to tell the OH about his decision and second, he'll have more energy for the landlady.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,455
    Pinno wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Where tf is everyone?

On the other hand, first he doesn't have to tell the OH about his decision and second, he'll have more energy for the landlady.
    Genius! :mrgreen:

Although the South Wales branch of 'Bab's Cabs' will indeed be disappointed.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,319
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Where tf is everyone?

Genius! :mrgreen:

Although the South Wales branch of 'Bab's Cabs' will indeed be disappointed.

Perhaps take Welsh landlady out in town using Bab's Cab's, treat her to a posh meal - you know; fish and chips sitting down. Then, you might even get a bj at the end of it.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!