Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

Cider Saturday

tlw1tlw1 Posts: 20,616
edited September 2018 in The bottom bracket
The title sums up the plans for today, before then I need to run and collect the car from yesterday’s establishment and then use the fun bike at Llandegla - which has gone from a couple of mates to a full football team (ironically including an ex player)

• oxomanoxoman Posts: 10,465
    Morning from a cloudy Yorkshire. Just beginning to wonder why I entered ardmoors. Alcohol has a lot to answer for. Hopefully I will survive the experience. A bimble around degla might have been easier. Hopefully beer will numb the pain of camping. Enjoy Degla TLW
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 49,370
    Relaxed morning as the girls are both out and about. Nipped into town for a couple of things and now sitting in my favourite caff in Beckenham with a large coffee and a bacon sandwich.

The footy is back today so kickball may feature on the ents schedule later.

Enjoy Deggy and the cider TLW. Westons Vintage may feature here this evening :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungodsungod Posts: 14,361
    'ning

nice ride, temperature about to hit scorchio, lunch then basking time
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 20,616
    Llandegla was fun and the cider is loverly
  • thistle_thistle_ Posts: 6,180
    Rode down to parkrun this morning, got out of running by marshalling instead. Came home and did some bike cleaning/fettling.
    TLW1 wrote:
    Llandegla was fun
    The hill climb was shyte*. Should've gone to Llandegla.
    (*well organised and loads of cake, just did really piss poor on it).
  • oxomanoxoman Posts: 10,465
    Ardmoors is hard I also should have done llandegla. Well above my XC and trail centre skills. Will endeavour to watch tomorrow through a beer haze. Another mate has also dropped out, only leaves 1 left to support. Don't suppose an OTB helped on a very steep berm, thankful for landing in the heather. Beer is flowing nicely and music's not to bad.
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
    Cider is still fun
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 25,291 Lives Here
    TLW1 wrote:
    Cider is still fun
    Don't you have cider Saturday every Saturday?
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 49,370
    I think he means as he get older...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • I’ll drink to that.
    Ecrasez l’infame
    I’ll drink to that.
    I did