friday with weak neutral currents

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,515
edited September 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

office, coffee etc., attempt to ensure new power feed in lab does not end in flaming death, early bail, head to doc's to see if lurgy is vanquished
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,858
    WFH again meant local visit with the current wife last night and mtb with the dog this morning :)

Later is undecided as the wife has got a race tomorrow - regretting getting her into running now
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Morning all. Accompanied by a squeak this morning, either a mouse or my failure to re-lube after getting wet on the way home.

End of first week approaching. Looking forward to the weekend to gather thoughts.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, its Friday, it should be alcoholic currents at least.

Woke up to find someones done some nice fly tipping so I'm now the less than proud owner of a pile of wheels no idea what I'm going to do with that but it can stay there till tomorrow.
    Today is eat food and hide day, one of the people here got carted off in an ambulance yesterday an they are looking for someone to do all their work, doing the sensible thing and avoiding it!

Later shall be dog shepherding and beer.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,311
    'Weak' is a force of some degree, so the statement is contradictory. Unless, 'weak' in a specific instance is too insignificant to have any effect.

Just my tuppence worth of pedantry.

Cannot work out Fishfish
    viewtopic.php?f=40088&t=13040040&start=7540#p20412659

Sunny, breezy and cool. Stack of paperwork to sort. This is simply prevarication.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,515
    Pinno wrote:
    'Weak' is a force of some degree, so the statement is contradictory. Unless, 'weak' in a specific instance is too insignificant to have any effect.
    https://cerncourier.com/the-discovery-o ... -currents/

waiting for a bt engineer to commission new circuit in the lab, was supposed to be two circuits but they seem to have lost one, never easy
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Friday evening, which means sitting in an airport bar again waiting for the two and a half hour late flight home. Manic day in the office caused by the usual “offshore” f**kmuppet programmer making an unauthorised change to one of our key interface gateways. Probably has three “degrees” but why the University of Bangalore or wherever can’t teach these tw@s some basic sense is beyond me.

I’d drink more, but not at airport bar prices. :evil:
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    We had a 2 day 'integration meeting' with a company we are merging with yesterday and the day before. Had a lovely day out on the Wednesday but yesterday I was a little sore to say the least. Went home at 2 for a nap. The drinking was mostly lead by their boss but everyone was in the spirit. A bit integration win as some might say... Pleasantly surprised at how nice they all were after years of animosity, jolly good posh boys but nice enough
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    Slept through the alarm but managed to get my train on time. Followed by busy day. Had to laugh when I watch a replay of our monthly open forum hosted by the board and heard the boss refer to me in absentia as his 'Brexit guru' :lol: Probably not my ideal 15 minutes of fame.

Headed home now for Dads taxi follows by cider.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Evening folks,
    Day of sorting stuff out, shipped the old dear off to Italy with the older skin for a few days. This means I can relax, oh hang on. This means I can concentrate on looking after the invalid. She’s been a little neglected with everything else going on. Hope to have some time for fettling.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Evening folks,
    Day of sorting stuff out, shipped the old dear off to Italy with the older skin for a few days. This means I can relax, oh hang on. This means I can concentrate on looking after the invalid. She’s been a little neglected with everything else going on. Hope to have some time for fettling.

I'd forgotten Mrs V did her ankle. Hope she's ok.