Gloves with loops between fingers

mattinswitzerland
edited September 2018 in Road buying advice
Hi All,
Maybe a silly question, but I cant stand short gloves that just have little tabs on the fingers - I far prefer having a loop of fabric that goes from one finger to another so that I can pull them off easily (preferably without said loop breaking).

Seems to be really hard, any ideas? I ordered Gore trail C5 from Bikestore, sadly even the XXL was way too small for me - my hands are like 10.5cm which isn't crazy at all.

Cheers
Matt

Comments

• cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    My planet X mitts have them and it's the best thing about a pair of mitts. And I think they were under a tenner.
  • Thanks Cougie
  • I have HIRZL GRIPP fingerless mitts, they have the loops you speak of and they are fantastic!

I have a set of Rapha leather city mitts and they don't have the loops :-(
  • dstev55
    dstev55 Posts: 742
    GripGrab Progel's have them. Brilliant gloves.
  • cougie wrote:
    My planet X mitts have them and it's the best thing about a pair of mitts. And I think they were under a tenner.

This post reminded me to "risk" £5 on a pair on today's order, thanks.
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • janwal
    janwal Posts: 489
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FDX-Cycling- ... 2749.l2649
    These are a nice very well made glove with loops. Also have proper gel pads on the palm and a small area to let the palm breath a bit. Now got three pairs in different colours.
  • I have a pair of craft mitts that have the loops so perhaps look at their range too.
  • My gore bike wear mitts have them . Had them for four years and pretty indestructible.
  • I also have massive hands. Gripgrabs were good for me.