Kantstandhim Siutswho

2»

Comments

• larkim
    larkim Posts: 2,474
    Might "invalid" in that context mean something like "oops, the lab cocked up something"? I don't think a passport reading can be "AAF" in itself can it?
    2015 Canyon Nerve AL 6.0 (son #1's)
    2011 Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc (son #4s)
    2013 Decathlon Triban 3 (red) (mine)
    2019 Hoy Bonaly 26" Disc (son #2s)
    2018 Voodoo Bizango (mine)
    2018 Voodoo Maji (wife's)
  • tim000
    tim000 Posts: 718
    bahrain merida have a lot of questions to answer. who knew about this doping ? is a team program? are they all doing it . oh wait , that only applies to sky .
  • tim000 wrote:
    bahrain merida have a lot of questions to answer. who knew about this doping ? is a team program? are they all doing it . oh wait , that only applies to sky .

no ones even interested or even surprised.I always have a good laugh at durianrider and his opinion that everyones on the juice but im beginning to think he could be right. Its not the level of drug offence but the level of the rider that counts.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    This is the guy who doped for his...youtube channel..?
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • RonB
    RonB Posts: 3,984
    larkim wrote:
    Might "invalid" in that context mean something like "oops, the lab cocked up something"? I don't think a passport reading can be "AAF" in itself can it?

Translation might be a bit awry, but he said as much when asked a similar question on Twitter earlier.
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,196
    RonB wrote:
    larkim wrote:

Translation might be a bit awry, but he said as much when asked a similar question on Twitter earlier.

But that's exactly what Siutsou's passport says, although in English, for his most recent one which presumably resulted in the AAF - Invalid.
  • larkim
    If the AAF was for EPO (as reported) then that wouldn't be a valid or invalid passport outcome, that would surely be a blood outcome? Difficult to comment when none of us are on ADAMS of course!
  • :)

They dont get tested too often do they?

Obv some re targetted as more likely but he is barely troubled.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    bobmcstuff wrote:
    RonB wrote:
    larkim wrote:

But that's exactly what Siutsou's passport says, although in English, for his most recent one which presumably resulted in the AAF - Invalid.

...not neccessarily. Depends how close the tests were. It was an OOC test so maybe not the highest priority..?

(Maybe the most recent was INVALID because they they'd already got 'im!!! ;) )
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • larkim
    :)

They dont get tested too often do they?

Obv some re targetted as more likely but he is barely troubled.

Did 15 tests in 17 months appear "barely troubled" to you? That actually seemed reasonably frequent to me, given how often we are told drug testing regimes are under-resourced. I'd expected a stock member of the peloton to be tested about 4 times a year tbh.