PBK returns system?

luv2ride
luv2ride Posts: 2,367
edited September 2018 in Road buying advice
What's the opinion on the PBK returns system? Good, bad, indifferent?

I've managed to get some bib shorts for a good discount from them, but have decided to keep some other shorts I'd got from another retailer. I'd assumed PBK had a similar returns system to the other big online sellers, but they seem a little more restrictive and less convenient. There also seem to be some negative reviews posted on t'internet. Should've checked before I bought I know.

I'm looking for some feedback with hopefully positive experiences before i contact them to return, otherwise might sell them on myself!

Cheers
Titus Silk Road Ti rigid 29er - Scott Solace 10 disc - Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 disc - Scott CR1 SL - Pinnacle Arkose X 650b - Pinnacle Arkose singlespeed - Specialized Singlecross...& an Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 4 string...

Comments

• daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,870
    Yo,

Never had any bad experiences personally, have returned something in the last 12 months, and all went smoothly as I recall.
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • redvision
    redvision Posts: 2,958
    It's crap, to put it plainly.

It takes forever and sometimes you have to keep chasing them.

I have now stopped buying from them because I had such a battle with a couple of returns, the last taking over a month to get a refund (for a faulty product).
  • Worst company ever since being bought out. Avoid
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles