Forum home Road cycling forum Tours, routes, audaxes & organised rides Tour & expedition

Awesome new Wolf Tooth Morse Cage

rollingnomadrollingnomad Posts: 40
edited August 2018 in Tour & expedition
The Wolf Tooth Morse Cage is the result of a collaboration between Wolf Tooth and King Cage with a goal of providing a lightweight and low profile way to reposition bottle cages. Named for its dot-dash-dot-dash mounting pattern,

More information here in the link:
https://www.wolftoothcomponents.com/products/morse-cage

I think this Wolf Tooth Morse Cage will work really great on my Surly LHT 26in 52cm
2008 Touring Bicycle under the down tube and I have a hard time fitting a waterbottle?
and Feedback is helpful?

MorseCageShift_400_large.gif?v=1534257391

WT_MorseCage_SST_02_1024x1024.jpg?v=1534310719

• The B-Rad mounting bases give greater mounting flexibility or use the B-Rad double bottle adaptor so you have two bottles sitting outside the main triangle when space is tight.
  • The B-Rad mounting bases give greater mounting flexibility or use the B-Rad double bottle adaptor so you have two bottles sitting outside the main triangle when space is tight.

Thanks

Yesterday I have Ordered the Wolf Toolth B-Rad 2 Water bottle cage Mount and I think the Wolf Tooth B-Bad 2 Water Bottle Mounts will work really great on my Surly LHT 26in 52cm 2008 Touring Bicycle under the down tube and I have a hard time fitting a water bottle? and Feedback is helpful? And My Question is do you think this will work on my Surly LHT 26in 52 cm Downtube? And Feedback is appreciated and Helpful?