Which of these is most similar fit to my current bike

crantinope1
crantinope1 Posts: 9
edited August 2018 in Road buying advice
Hi all,

Looked at enough stack & reach threads to addle my brain. Current bike is Cube Attain disc in 60cm. Now I know it is not comparing like for like in any way, and am quite happy to accept any derision and jibes that come my way. :D
The Canyon in question is the Ultimate CF SLX, and I have attached the stats for the L & XL below. Differences are up/down in both compared to the Cube, apart from the stem length, but being the aero cockpit, wouldn't be changed anyway.
Does anyone have an opinion on which size is more likely to "fit"? Inseam is around 34-35" or around 86-88cm. I am 6f 3"
Cheers
44006022322_c719a857ed_c.jpg

Comments

• I'd suggest an Endurace XL would be most similar to your current biek
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    As above I would imagine the Endurace will be a lot better for you, have you looked at that? Get the geometry info for that and compare to your Cube because the geom of the Ultimate above is loads more aggressive than your Cube (assuming your Cube fits you bang on).

If you don't know if your Cube fits you bang on, sort out the fit on it first then armed with that information start shopping knowing the geometry numbers you actually need. Your post at face value stinks of someone picking a bike they've fallen in love with but it won't suit them.
  • cycleclinic
    cycleclinic Posts: 6,865
    I agree with get the fit sorted on your current bike first then buy accordingly. your inseam and height are not enough to size a bike.
    http://www.thecycleclinic.co.uk -wheel building and other stuff.