Tracking down part (lockout lever)

FSPTN
FSPTN Posts: 13
edited August 2018 in MTB workshop & tech
I have an old bike with a SR SUNTOUR XCR fork but the lockout lever is missing. I searched the serial number of the fork and Suntour's website and it tells me I have a "XCR DS-LO 26 TS 265/0" made in 2013. I was trying to find the part number for the lever but Suntour's coding system is hard to make sense of. Does anyone know if "SF+number" signifies the production year? I've eventually settled on this exploded diagram: http://www.srsuntour-cycling.com/filead ... 100,120-(1).PDF

I'm assuming the SF13 means 2013. I can't find the "TS 265/0" which apparently is part of the name of my fork on any of the diagrams. That's the closest I could find. Anyway, it gives FEE938 as the part code for the lever can anyone that's more familiar with this kind of thing confirm that I have found the right exploded diagram and part number? I don't even know what the old one looked like as it was my brother's.

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• steve_sordy
    steve_sordy Posts: 2,449
    Is it possible to buy directly from Suntour?

If not, can you find out who their UK agent is? (They will have one).
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Plenty on eBay, if it’s looks the same it’s pretty certain to have the same mounting fitment.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.