wednesday structure without cause

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,554
edited August 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

office, have a calming coffee, then i shall mostly be attempting to convert marketing into reality, this may involve some crushing of souls

summer gone, need to book more hols
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning,dog walked, drinking coffee now just wondering which route to take today, rain forecast later
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    sungod wrote:

summer gone

Didn't the Doors write a song about that? Where will we be?

Hopefully a delicious hotel breakfast soon if Mrs H3 wakes up. With mushrooms, eggs and coffee.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    Morning has found us calmly unaware, summer's almost gone.
    Pedalled into work to deal with a few things then off to the hospital for meeting with the old man's doctors. I may or may not come back to work after that depending on what they say and how I feel. Must make sure I leave early enough that I'm not a red faced sweaty mess, it being a bit cooler should help with that at least.
    Today being Wednesday I should be going to the pub later.
    Winter's a coming...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    Pi$$ing down. Bollox.

Back to fettling old bangers. Might procrastinate/prevaricate/dither* and have another coffee.

*Choose one.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    bit fresh and breezy so mild trundle beckons.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Needed lights for the start of today's long commute, hadn't got them though and didn't want to wake the hound
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
    Good ride in this morning, not too sweaty for a change. Spent a fair bit in meetings but at least have come away with two invites to corporate jollies overseas later in the year :)

Just stuffing my face before I go meet the Group CFO for the second time today.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    Came back via the rather splendid Limewood Hotel in Lyndhurst where I had the delicious set lunch and fizzy water and Mrs H3 drank all the rosé while eating a la carte. :roll:
  • veronese68
    Well that was a day I have no desire to repeat. Meeting with doctors was pretty much as expected, not good. They are going to try and slow progress with a low chemo but we’re looking at weeks or months depending on how well it goes. Not a great surprise but not good all the same.
    Then had to phone a few rellies and break the news to them.
    Food now then beer.
  • Walking in the Swiss Alps trying not to get killed by ebike weilding knobs that would never ride a bike on a hill otherwise.
  • hopkinb
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Well that was a day I have no desire to repeat. Meeting with doctors was pretty much as expected, not good. They are going to try and slow progress with a low chemo but we’re looking at weeks or months depending on how well it goes. Not a great surprise but not good all the same.
    Food now then beer.

Sh1t V. Thinking of you and yours.
  • hopkinb wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Food now then beer.

Sh1t V. Thinking of you and yours.
    Puts my moaning about ebike into context. Good luck .
  • veronese68
    Thanks chaps.
    Puts my moaning about ebike into context.
    Not at all, we have to keep a bit of perspective.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Food now then beer.
    Sorry to hear that :(
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Food now then beer.

Really sorry V. Rubbish news.

As always, thoughts with all.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Food now then beer.
    Not unexpected but not welcome news, sorry mate