5500 feet of amazing natural descents in the Wye Valley near Forest of Dean (4K Gimbal POV)

sprinter2012
sprinter2012 Posts: 88
edited August 2018 in Your pics and vids
I decided to do something a bit different to my normal style of riding and spent Friday (my birthday) with WyeMTB doing a guided off piste trails day around the Lower Wye Valley, a stark contrast to last year’s birthday which I spent on a hospital bed waiting for collar bone surgery!

Well worth the day out and so much more descending than I could ever do in a day without the Defender to meet me at the bottom, over 20 miles of bike time most of which was downhill which came to early 5500ft of descents!

D1lM6bb.jpg
Subscribe on YouTube or follow on Instagram

Comments

• JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    Nice.
    Looks like there were some hairy descents during the day.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • JBA wrote:
    Nice.
    Looks like there were some hairy descents during the day.

What caught me out was how fast the trails could go from fast and flowing to rock garden from hell in the space of about 5 metres. Not like a bike park where they ease you in gently, definitely came home a better rider for having done this!
    Subscribe on YouTube or follow on Instagram