wednesday resplendent in tiger motif hawaiian

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,547
edited August 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

coffee and croissant fuelled delve into routing as they've lost the records, pfft

the sacrifice seems to have worked, summer is returning, though i did get feedback that many of the ten thousand were rather bitter
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, looks a bit better out this morning,at least it’s not raining, off to work soon hopefully get out on the bike later
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Nice mtb ride with the dog and a pig based breakfast prepared by the wife for my return :)

Work this morning and then drive the groom to the church ready for the big event - should be a giggle
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Ciao

Bambino is on one because he didn't go to sleep until 10:30 last night and woke up at 6:45 this morning. It's going to be a long day.

Some posh people coming coming to work over the next couple of days so it's a case of iron, shape, polish and buff. I may even give myself a really rubbish haircut just for the occasion.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,319
    Morning folks,
    The lad has a very fine tiger motif Hawaiian, unfortunately it's a bit too fitted for me to pinch it off him.
    Lovely ride in this morning, it was actually a bit fresh with a bit of ground mist in bushy Park. Bit warmer later though. Tonight is beer and pizza before continuing with traditional Wednesday night beers.
    I was tickled to hear from a friend there is a manufacturer of skydiving stuff called Bounceproof. The lad wanted to do one when he was travelling NZ, he couldn't do it as there was a cyclone at the time. So instead of that he did a bungee jump. Seems like a bloody stupid idea at the best of times let alone in the middle of a bloody cyclone. Still it meant he didn't have to pre-book as not many are as daft as he is.
    I think I should endeavour to get H³in trouble with his EPO by suggesting an evening ride followed by beers some time.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,341
    TLW1 wrote:
    Nice mtb ride with the dog and a pig based breakfast prepared by the wife for my return :)

She's got jobs outlined for you.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    The lad has a very fine tiger motif Hawaiian, unfortunately it's a bit too fitted for me to pinch it off him.

Use tyre levers.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I think I should endeavour to get H³in trouble with his EPO by suggesting an evening ride followed by beers some time.

He's incommunicado. Probably due to the prospect of you bringing out your big shiny tool (again).

Started building the bike shed. Now it's bloody raining. It's not for me, it's so I can get my mower back in the big shed and all the kids bikes and scooters into the new one.
    Don't you worry - my bikes are parked in the living room. Well, the two sparkly one's are.

I guess you are going mountain biking in Lincolnshire on account of the previous attempt Stevo?

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    Pinno wrote:
    I guess you are going mountain biking in Lincolnshire on account of the previous attempt Stevo?
    Norfolk.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    I'm not incommunicado due to V's massive tool. It's due to laziness and hot weather.

When is good for you V? To where shall we ride/drink?
  • Matthewfalle
    Today MF has brilliantly phukked up his hair. He shall mostly be wearing hats for the foreseeable.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Afternoon.
    Did some hamstring stretch’s as advised to try and get my hips sorted. I appear to have no flexibility whatsoever. Went for a bike ride afterwards and my legs felt a bit weird but that could have been down to the wind.
    I suppose I better start preparing the wife’s tea before she asks me if I’ve had a busy day.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    Pinno wrote:
    Deepest darkest Kent, so not a lot different. Did 2 laps of the Bedgebury singletrack on 'The Whippet' and feel much better for it, although this being my first time on a MTB in 9 months my standard of riding was utter shyte for the first lap until i remembered what to do.

Now recovering with a large curry and some grape based drinks :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Feeling like a women,talking like a man
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Just been charged £18 for a four mile taxi ride - not happy but leathered Anyway
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,341
    TLW1 wrote:
    Just been charged £18 for a four mile taxi ride - not happy but leathered Anyway

In Shropshire? :shock:

You should give my mate Gaz from the Brierley Bonk a bell.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    Walking In The Rain, eh?
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    TLW1 wrote:
    You should move down to London where it's cheaper.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    hopkinb wrote:
    When is good for you V? To where shall we ride/drink?
    Shall we try for one evening next week, might be easiest to ride a few laps of RP and then go to a pub. Proportion of one to the other can be adjusted according to how we feel.
    TLW1 wrote:
    Was there an extra cleaning charge involved?
    Today MF has brilliantly phukked up his hair. He shall mostly be wearing hats for the foreseeable.
    Cerys style?
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Walking In The Rain, eh?

Yes good song,not much chance of that at the moment though.
  • Matthewfalle
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Cerys style?

More like Compo Simmonite .......

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    Forgot mention that when we got to the pub two of the three staff were wearing tiger motif Hawaiian shirts, SG has quite some influence.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,547
    my other favourite is indigo palm trees, reminiscent of the one lindsey buckingham had when they played japan in '77
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny