friday this week has been brought to you by country joe and the fish

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,432
edited July 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

office, coffee, croissant, do stuff in the lab, soon my petaflops shall be three, bwahahaha

what's that spell?
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning,nice start to the day, a quick leg spinner this morning, blood test this afternoon
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Didn’t race last night as didn’t get back in time, so forced myself to go to the pub :)

Off today as it’s the youngest last day at primary school, so going to the leavers assembly then Cycling off to south Shropshire where we are camping for the weekend
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Sun is shining, bambini are asleep - I think I will go and have a coffee and lie in my hammock for a bit until they wake up.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning.
    Nice and sunny here yet again. Today will start with a cat round up and trip to the vets. One is hiding under the bed, one on top of the dresser and the dopey one is seemingly unaware and a sleep on the sofa. Then it’s shopping, which no doubt I will get wrong.
    Later is a candlelit concert at local church.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Got in late last night, not much sleep, rude awakening early am, followed by a rubbishy (but speedy) ride to the office.
    Things can only get better :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    Oop North for a couple of days. Bacon and gea currently being consumed them I'll make a start on sorting more bits 'n' pieces while I wait for the energy company to come round and fit a smart meter. Can't go anywhere till then and as they have the 8am - 12noon slot, that means they'll be here at about 5 minutes before midday :roll:

Later will be getting supplies, visiting my old dear and maybe a trip to the tip. Excitement awaits...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Last day for 6 weeks. :D
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning folks,
    Last full day in Tuscany unfortunately, so that adds to the feeling that Hopper is a tosser. :P
    Good meal with friends last night washed down with a particularly nice red. The wine list showed the distance the wine had travelled, ours wasn’t the shortest at 0.7km and the furthest was only about 30km.
    Off to Verona tomorrow to see family for a couple of days.
    Happy Friday all.
  • hopkinb
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Last full day in Tuscany unfortunately, so that adds to the feeling that Hopper is a tosser. :P
    Good meal with friends last night washed down with a particularly nice red. The wine list showed the distance the wine had travelled, ours wasn’t the shortest at 0.7km and the furthest was only about 30km.
    Off to Verona tomorrow to see family for a couple of days.
    Happy Friday all.

Yep, I AM a tosser! An idle good-for-nowt tosser. :lol:

I fully expect to be bored of being at home after approximately 11 days. I'm never allowed to do what I want to do. :roll:
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    hopkinb wrote:
    Yep, I AM a tosser! An idle good-for-nowt tosser. :lol:
    I fully expect to be bored of being at home after approximately 11 days. I'm never allowed to do what I want to do. :roll:
    Good that you’re self aware enough to know it.
    I know what you mean about getting bored. I’ll give you a shout when I’m back and we can meet up for a bit of a ride round the park followed by fluid replenishment. Also proper drinking.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    hopkinb wrote:

is this due to the job change?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb wrote:

Yep, 6 paid weeks off. Next week Devon. Then 3 weeks mucking about here in London, when I hope to cover quite a lot of ground on the bike. Followed by a fortnight in Spain. Start new job on 4th September.
  • hopkinb
    sungod wrote:
    'ning

office, coffee, croissant, do stuff in the lab, soon my petaflops shall be three, bwahahaha

what's that spell?

I've been wondering all week where I knew the lyrics from. I remember watching a Woodstock documentary years ago, and that's what is tweaking the synapses, though all the pot doesn't help.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    hopkinb wrote:
    Not sure how you expect to last that long :)

Just been for a run along the beach at low tide, North Sea was like a mill pond. Now relaxing with some chilled tramp fuel before deciding what to knock up for dinner.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    It rained! For the first time since early June. For a whole 3 minutes, enough to make the paving wet. Then it stopped. And now is dry again. This part of Planet Earth is looking scorchio.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    hopkinb wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

Yep, 6 paid weeks off. Next week Devon. Then 3 weeks mucking about here in London, when I hope to cover quite a lot of ground on the bike. Followed by a fortnight in Spain. Start new job on 4th September.
    Why not do an epic ride like jogle?
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    hopkinb wrote:
    I've been wondering all week where I knew the lyrics from. I remember watching a Woodstock documentary years ago, and that's what is tweaking the synapses, though all the pot doesn't help.
    well, at least you got it in the end

on tuesday pinno seemed to think it was blockbusters
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny