Jiffy bag anyone?

Vino'sGhost
Vino'sGhost Posts: 4,129
edited July 2018 in Pro race
No thanks ill have a tue with an inhaler top.

Ooo good idea so will i said the entire sky team.

Comments

• ocdupalais
    ocdupalais Posts: 4,231
    Look at that! Your name on a new thread and your name last past on the spoiler thread - you must feel like a god!
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Who's got a TUE then old boy?
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • Vino'sGhost
    OCDuPalais wrote:
    Look at that! Your name on a new thread and your name last past on the spoiler thread - you must feel like a god!
    I am a god thank you for acknowledging
  • apriliarider
    apriliarider Posts: 222
    Comedy genius - well done
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,812
    giphy.gif
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • craigus89
    craigus89 Posts: 887
    D1ck.
  • alanparsons
    alanparsons Posts: 529
    Tw@
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    d665d9add2ab7e7a72b16f9cf91fd539--pennsylvania-funny-things.jpg
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,612
    1467637024_by_rasizm45_inner.gif
  • Vino'sGhost
    Self portrait Rick?
  • rick_chasey
    giphy.gif
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,196
    What is this thread for?
  • rick_chasey
    Quality gifs.
  • rick_chasey
    JXnsYGJDS1OVUSmccAjI_Human%20Eyed%20Dog.gif
  • Vino'sGhost
    Nothing to add Rick?
  • rick_chasey
    man_file_1111087_1_mandatory_gifs_of_the_week_7_14_16.gif
  • blazing_saddles
    Another giffy bag.

1365488580_by_anblu_inner.gif
  • nozzac
    nozzac Posts: 408
    Is this pathetic topic started because Geraint and Chris did pretty well today?
  • So who has had a Jiffy bag at this tour? Back your claims up please! And what exactly do you think an inhaler does? It’s not f#cking EPO in it
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,150
    5H5e.gif
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    I don't know why so many people get up in arms about someone poking fun at riders or teams they don't like, not everything is serious and if you don't like fun being poked at those riders or teams because you do like them then maybe it's you that needs to grow up (unless you are 14 and some kind of fan with posters in your bedroom, in which case go ahead for a couple of years).

People are too square and too serious, lighten up! It's only life.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,150
    mfin wrote:
    I don't know why so many people get up in arms about someone poking fun at riders or teams they don't like, not everything is serious and if you don't like fun being poked at those riders or teams because you do like them then maybe it's you that needs to grow up (unless you are 14 and some kind of fan with posters in your bedroom, in which case go ahead for a couple of years).

It was a stupid thread to start and had nothing to contribute. We are now treating it with the irreverant humour that you seem to value.

Penguin-slap-o.gif
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,196
    Nothing to add Rick?
    To add to what? Isn't there already a 50+ page thread about the Wiggins jiffy bag?
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,747
    I see no Jiffy here.
    What I see are the seeds of success.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Vino'sGhost
    Blimey, a little fun after a great days racing.

Chill out. Some good gifs there too.
  • blazing_saddles
    mfin wrote:

Lighten up? Yours is the only heavy post in the the thread.
    Try and stay on topic.

6d6.gif
  • Vino'sGhost
    or as they say in france Sac Magique.
  • ben@31
    ben@31 Posts: 2,327
    mfin wrote:

Because it raises questions about a persons intelligence and maturity. Racist bigots who spew hatred aren't the best examples of humanity.
    In my opinion you spewing jealous hatred over some team just as bad. Why don't you like them?

I wouldn't say I'm square or serious, I just act like a decent person and don't hate anyone. If anything I couldn't care less and wish them all the best.
    "The Prince of Wales is now the King of France" - Calton Kirby
  • Vino'sGhost
    ben@31 wrote:
    mfin wrote:

Because it raises questions about a persons intelligence and maturity. Racist bigots who spew hatred aren't the best examples of humanity.
    In my opinion you spewing jealous hatred over some team just as bad. Why don't you like them?

I wouldn't say I'm square or serious, I just act like a decent person and don't hate anyone. If anything I couldn't care less and wish them all the best.

Ahhhhh here you go, man assigns labels and announces hes a better human being.

please explain the jealous hatred he's spewing? mfin gives a generally balanced view of things, you seem far too sensitive petal. This is supposed to be a fun post.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,388
    Donald-Trump-funny-gif-image.gif
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver