Solo bike trip to Corrour Scotland

freakychurchill
freakychurchill Posts: 82
edited July 2018 in Your pics and vids
So living in Wales which is great for mountain biking I decided to have a change so headed to Corrour in Scotland for a couple of days which is about as remote as you can get. First night I went to Meanach Bothy past Loch Treig which was a tough ride made worse by horse flies but was made up with some stunning views. I did not see a soul that day after leaving the station. 2nd day I went back to the train station and went round Loch Ossian. The weather started and ended wet which got rid of the horse flies but was replaced by midges. Despite the bites it was a a great short break. Done a small vid and excuse the bad talking at the beginning and no big jumps either but I enjoyed doing it so hope a few enjoy watching it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw7uPnfE-1Q&t=40s

Comments

• JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    Nice video, freakychurchill.
    Looks like a great ride. 8)
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • JBA wrote:
    Nice video, freakychurchill.
    Looks like a great ride. 8)
    Thanks was a great time apart from the horse flies and midges.
  • 02gf74
    02gf74 Posts: 1,168
    Looks alright.

Must have doubled your journey time to place and ride past the camera then go back to fetch it.
  • 02GF74 wrote:
    Looks alright.

Must have doubled your journey time to place and ride past the camera then go back to fetch it.
    Thanks...Yeah it did take a bit of time keep having to go back but gave me a breather
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    02GF74 wrote:
    Looks alright.

Thanks...Yeah it did take a bit of time keep having to go back but gave me a breather

And made for a more interesting video. 8)
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • JBA wrote:
    02GF74 wrote:
    Looks alright.

And made for a more interesting video. 8)